ultimate kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightninghell4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Ok so I've been through a lot of guides and none of then quite have it right in my opinion.

I consider myself a skilled kass player but I am in no way the best so friendly input is welcome. Just a heads up this is mainly a glad canon build build with a little mr.

what I think a good kass player should build:

Start with triple dorans for quick ap and mana regen
Get your boots then immediately upgrade to sorcerer's
Get tear
Get soul stealer (if the game isn't looking too god then skip)
Get chalice and upgrade to unholy grail immediately
Sell one dorans and get fiendish codex for you morello's tome
Upgrade to morello's tome
Get your archangel's
rabadons
Another archangel's (if you kept your soulstealers then skip)

so final build should be:

Soulstealer, morellos, ArchAngels, unholy grail, rabadons, boots (or instead of soulstealers another ArchAngels)

This buildhas the best of both worlds; ap caster carry and antimage

You get insane mana regen as well as a ton of ap in addition to cdr up to 35% and with your ulti is 3.5s and your q is 5.5s

Let the killing begin

So I use this build everyone I play kass and I carry every game. Kass will be a monster as long as you are fed and follow this build. AND I CANT STRESS THUS ENUFF kass will be useless id there its an enemy jungler that baby sits mid.

Tell me what y'all think.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

1) If you're that big enough of a threat, jungler will PROBABLY try to babysit or gank mid as often as possible, as it will be very likely that you're overextending

2) mid-late game, after your initial burst, since you built full glass cannon.... you're gonna melt.... VERY quickly, after your initial burst (and get CC chained to death)

3) Unless you're being denied your blue buff by jungler, Morello's in general is just a bad pick. Grab a Rod of the Ages for HP/Mana.

4) Soulstealer?... *nothing to do here*

ExecutionerKen

06-02-2012

WTF is that

skillpatrick

06-02-2012

Soulstealer, is never worth the gold that goes into it.

BendyBread

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillpatrick View Post
Soulstealer, is never worth the gold that goes into it.
Unless you're Lux, who takes massive advantage of it. Otherwise, stay clear.

ThorHammerz

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
Unless you're Lux, who takes massive advantage of it. Otherwise, stay clear.
Soraka too... press R every team fight/skirmish post-6, free stacks

defleppardruelz

06-02-2012

soulstealer is great if you are pubstomping kids, especially as kass...he's extremely difficult to gank..probably the hardest (ahri is hard too). however this build is pretty bad, it gives you absolutely no defense except the tiny bit of MR on chalice. i think if you build 3 dorans you should definitely skip tears and morellos, and most likely the chalice/unholy grail too. way too much mana regen lol.

ExecutionerKen

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
soulstealer is great if you are pubstomping kids, especially as kass...he's extremely difficult to gank..probably the hardest (ahri is hard too). however this build is pretty bad, it gives you absolutely no defense except the tiny bit of MR on chalice. i think if you build 3 dorans you should definitely skip tears and morellos, and most likely the chalice/unholy grail too. way too much mana regen lol.
Play Talon. **** on Kass from level 1 to 18

defleppardruelz

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Play Talon. **** on Kass from level 1 to 18

that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's pretty much impossible to gank...and actually kass and talon kind of counter each other..they do the exact same thing, jump in, silence, slow..the only difference is kass's silence lasts longer and his ult has a lower cd than talons e..

ExecutionerKen

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppardruelz View Post
that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he's pretty much impossible to gank...and actually kass and talon kind of counter each other..they do the exact same thing, jump in, silence, slow..the only difference is kass's silence lasts longer and his ult has a lower cd than talons e..
You are joking, right? Before level 6, Kass is one of the easiest to gank as AP mid as he doesn't have an escape, and his slow require time to charge up.

A good jungler will fully take the chance, if they bring exhaust, you will die even if you flash.