@Morello, can we talk about Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quazaam

06-03-2012

Actually my problem is this: Urgot get's nerfed because he can charge into people (supposedly) and kill them with inherent tankiness. What happens next? Graves gets a buff so he can do just that. It hurts.

Mriswith5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

i main urgot in 3s, as his early dmg output and easy firstbloods make him a staple in quick-won games. His late game is meh, but ive turned 3s around by ulting people into my spawn point before, acing the enemy and winning the game. His ults utility is more important to me anyways, and i'll probably still build a tanky off-dps even with the shield nerf. who gets ap on urgot anyway?

7THLVL

06-03-2012

Balance team is stupid

Esaru

06-03-2012

yeah, unnecessary nerfs. to an already underplayed and unappreciated champion

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriswith5 View Post
i main urgot in 3s, as his early dmg output and easy firstbloods make him a staple in quick-won games. His late game is meh, but ive turned 3s around by ulting people into my spawn point before, acing the enemy and winning the game. His ults utility is more important to me anyways, and i'll probably still build a tanky off-dps even with the shield nerf. who gets ap on urgot anyway?

You're right, the utility is obviously the most important part of the skill. But at the same point the ult extremely situational, and often enough suicidal to cast. The resistances are needed.

Also, yea who does build ap on Urgot? Like, if only one ability scales with ap, why can't that atleast be a 1:1 ratio... It's pretty unlikely anybodies gonna get more than a tforce. With the occasional exception of temporary buffs such as blue elixir and friendly wotas.

Rebel Scum

06-03-2012

bump

Rebel Scum

06-03-2012

bump

Letkhar

06-03-2012

Urgot is a tank late-game. He's meant to initiate.

All they did was nerf his tank aspect.

Rebel Scum

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Urgot is a tank late-game. He's meant to initiate.

All they did was nerf his tank aspect.

Just because somebody builds tanky does not make them a tank. I could build sunfire, banshee's, warmogs on annie, and i wouldnt be a tank. You can't be a tank with only good initiation. Like I've said a couple times in this thread, Urgots build tanky because they have no better options due to poor ability scaling and base stats.

Rebel Scum

06-03-2012

bump