@Morello, can we talk about Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganelon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

No bumps for a day? This will not do.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Urgot free week incoming. Should be more bumps / related threads popping up as a result.

KevinDelMarr

10-01-2012

Hey Morello, how's the information gathering going? I pray you haven't forgotten this. I got Urgot knowing he can be a strong pick, I'd like some insight into how he is going to be kept this way, especially outside of Professional play. Just because Pros make him work effectively, doesn't mean the other 99.9% can, and it is holding him back

Rebel Scum

10-02-2012

bump!

Lysergik

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybed View Post

Urgot has no sustain, his shield is used for the slow, and his ult places the AD RANGED CHAMPION into the middle of the enemy team.
]

His shield is more viable if you stack armor and magic resist. It is his only ability that scales with ap but it's not gonna absorb a single ability without resistance

Vexivus

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!
thank you morello i made a thread post and some fellow league member posted this im really glad you will be looking at urgot he is a very fun and unique please answer here is my post on urgot http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2636452

Conjurer Therion

10-03-2012

This thread needs a little bumping.

Memes

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!
You better

Thunder Oak

10-03-2012

Bump

MyPokeherFace

10-04-2012

Bumping because i miss playing urgot so bumpity bump bump