@Morello, can we talk about Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurei Fullbuster

09-26-2012

He really needs better itemization options imo. There's no real way for him to viably build damage. IE is mostly wasted on him, BT as well, since the lifesteal won't really do anything in teamfights (not worth what he paid to get the BT anyway). MoM was a step in the right direction at least. Last Whisper is good. Brutalizer is an early/mid game item, and isn't really strong enough to keep for lategame, and it's upgrade it terrible for Urgot. Black Cleaver... yeah... don't really think I need to elaborate at all on this. Manamune... well, honestly it doesn't give enough damage. In concept, it's perfect for Urgot--he gets all the mana he needs to spam his skills, and he doesn't get a ton of damage until later on when he can stack it completely (which Riot seems to want--stronger late game, less "you will die" laning). Yet, it's just not a strong lategame item because it doesn't give enough damage (not as much as he needs anyway).

Conclusion: more items options (particularly spellvamp and AD would be great), and perhaps a Manamune damage buff.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

XNinjaFuHiya

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!
Sorry to post something irrelevant but, what are you guys planning for Trundle? :/

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Lots of people need work that I'm sure they're aware about. But for this thread i'm mostly curious about Urgot

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Urgooooooooooooot

ALLIIAN

09-27-2012

bump from urgot

ALLIIAN

09-27-2012

double bump

ALLIIAN

09-27-2012

ugh, TRIPLE BUMP
My post is on page 38, if you want to talk about it

Topbobdog

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!
While where talking about Urgot and have a reds attention

Where is the Snowman Urgot skin? It was pictured long before Urgot was ever released. It looks like it would be awesome

If you look at the Snowman in the Happy Elf Teemo skin you will see what i am talking about. You can clearly see an Urgot Snowman!

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Snowdown_Showdown

zaborg980

09-27-2012

urgot was my first champ, i knew he has limited roles but i always choose him, even though my friends tell me not to but they know i can manage in the match.

but after the nerfs, well the nerf didnt make drop urgot but becuase my friends will not play with me unless i choose someone else.

cant blame them there's nothing i can do with him now. please riot buff him atleast the lvl1 ult's range

Melroy

09-28-2012

Bump. Where are you Morello? Me want word on my favorite crab.