@Morello, can we talk about Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marifrit

09-04-2012

urgot

Mad Grey Wolf

09-04-2012

I agree that Urgot does need some serious work. I use to play Urgot quite frequently and I did pretty good most of the time. I more recently tried to play him again and he just feels useless. By the time you get your stuff going (E,W,Q,Q,Q) you are dead. So it doesn't matter. I was bot against an Ezreal. I got 2 early kills on him. I had more farm then him. At around level 10, I could give him everything I had and he still killed me. I was more fed.... hmmm

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

That might just have been item build though. if you had a manamune and boots, and he had boots, 2 dorans and maybe a vamp scepter. that would probably be enough for Ez (a strong duelist) to take you out with a cheap build. hell he doesnt even need the vamp scepter. he has more spam'able damage, and he lowers your attack speed.

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Morelloooooooo

Rebel Scum

09-05-2012

's a hoooooeeeee

Rebel Scum

09-06-2012

Is it really that hard? quick ignoring me *******s.

Rebel Scum

09-06-2012

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Rebel Scum

09-07-2012

thats duuuuuuuuurty

Rebel Scum

09-08-2012

raise the roof

Rebel Scum

09-09-2012

this *** is on fiiiirrreeee