Vicious Delicous B is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vietnamse

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN Vietnamse

2. What time zone are you in? Central

3. What times throughout the week are you available everyday except monday

4. Please list what role(s) jungler/support

5. Please list the top five, jax/xin/mundo jungle blitz/taric support

6.What is your current elo 786 (due to trolls)

7. Anything else you want us to know?
NAW
8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff . find the 2 champion names ImaCallLeeXin

Milky Wombats

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): Ánivia

2. What time zone are you in?: EST, GMT+10

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily)?: 4pm - 10pm

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for: All rounder and know how to play any role. Would be able to fill in a teams needs. Applying for AP mid or Support.

5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role:
AP MID:Anivia, Brand, Cassiopeia, Orianna and Fizz.
Support: Alistar, Leona, Sona, Soraka and Lulu.

6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us): Under 1200

7. Anything else you want us to know?: I like trials. Invite me to custom game >:

8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff : "Joke? What do you mean?"

Therisol

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name):Therisol

2. What time zone are you in?Eastern Standard Time

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily) After 4 on week days . Whenever i wake up on weekends

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for.
Jungler, AD bot, Top
5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role.
Hecarim(jungle), Nautilus(jungle), Fiora(top), Varus(Ad Bot), Graves(Ad bot)
6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us) 694

7. Anything else you want us to know? Pretty decent, dont get angry, i know how to handle a loss ( as you can see from my elo)

8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff .: SO two men walk into a bar, The horse says " We got two more ****s walkin in"

ICcola

06-02-2012

1.) what is your IGN: ICcola

2.) What time zone are you in: Eastern Standard

3.) Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are appyling for.
I Would probably best fit the jungler/top/support roles but I Do know how to play each role.

5.) Please list the top five, champions you are best with in said role.
For top I am a good renekton, lee sin, Pantheon, Warwick, ad sion
For support I prefer Taric, Alistar, Janna, Leona
For jungle Skarner, Malphite, maokai, Hecrim, Lee sin

6.) What is your current elo: around 1000

7.) Anything else you want us to know? I am a team player, I stay calm and I do a good job of fitting my role to the team.

8.) Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff: WELL THIS IS NSFW. What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? A lickalotpuss.
What do you call a gay dinosour? A megasoreass.

Sorry if thats too colourful >_>

Mysery

06-02-2012

bump

h0v

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): h0v

2. What time zone are you in? MST

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily)? For the most part any time.

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for. AP Carry/Top Lane/Jungle.

5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role. AP Carry: Ahri, Twisted Fate, Anivia, Orianna, Morgana, Ryze, Lulu, Soroka, Veiger, Vlad, Akali, Katarina.

6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us) 1550

7. Anything else you want us to know? Serious about competitive play.

8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff . Hook, hook city.

professorSugoi

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN
professorSugoi

2. What time zone are you in?
Pacific

3. What times throughout the week are you available?
Pretty often throughout the week, moreso after 9pm if I have work

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for.
solotop & mid are my strongest roles. i think im getting better as an AD carry, but I guess you guys will be the judge of that ;P

mid/Fizz, solotop/Jax, jungle/Nautilus, bot/Varus, mid/Veigar

6.What is your current elo
After (stupidly) playing in a ranked team with trolls, my elo was knocked down to 1200 :[

7. Anything else you want us to know?
I'm all for playful banter, but ****-talking is stupid and I don't do it. I also don't give up in games that are hopeless, or make decisions that I know will be bad for the team because "I don't care anymore.." . (its just a game, no need to be thrown into severe depression :|| )

8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff .
LOVE ME

IS16d6811d4b131e942863b

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): MrxTragedy

2. What time zone are you in? Eastern

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily)? Anytime

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for. Jungle/ AD
Range/ solo top
Sion, Naut(Solo top)
Warwick, Noc, Naut (Jungle)
Teemo, cog maw, Ashe graves(Ad Range)
6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us) ELO hell

Mysery

06-03-2012

We are currently not accepting anymore apps, for mid/ad/ and jungle roles, we are recruiting a top sub, and a support sub, if you are interested please contact me in game

Lealush Shinkirõ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Hmmm Only know for alittle but 1thing that may help a clan like this is say a site for ur apps its a idea if u guys want any help or wanna do some pratice tournys just say so on http://www.ez-guild.com/
we are willing to help out when can but we leave most of the stuff to u site making ect is ur responisblitys we may help to show u steps and whats needed but if u like to use somthing as a example u can check it out well best of luck to u guys btw make sure to have ur guys clan name copyrighted for further reasons if u wanna keeep it because when looking for it u find alittle of diffrent clans for it its just to help out well if have any further questions or wanna play go ahead and contact me IGN is Ez0 Lealush well have a nice and fun day. btw b>>>>U>>>>M>>>>P>>> for helps out>>>>