Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vicious Delicous B is Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EIiminate

06-02-2012

Vicious Delicious B is the brother team of Vicious Delicous hosts and running champions of the NAAT tournaments. Who have already started making their way into the competitive bracket. We plan on entering the NAAT tourneys every week, or abouts.

What we are looking for is a strong jungler and (subs of roles) who know a wide range of champions and the current meta.

Requirements

1. If you are an elitist jerk just stop reading now you don't belong on the team.
2. You need a working mic and skype/vent. Communication is essential.
3. You must be level 30. (A no brainer maybe however I have been asked by lower levels before)
4. You have to be able to accept losses (we scrim alot of teams with higher elo than ours so be prepared to lose badly however
5. Be able to accept constructive criticism and be able to give out criticism we are a team, and can accept peoples opinions.

Applying

To apply please answer all of these questions and post them on the forum.

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name):

2. What time zone are you in?

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily)?

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for.

5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role.

6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us)

7. Anything else you want us to know?

8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff .

EIiminate

06-02-2012

bump

EIiminate

06-02-2012

bumpidy ;3

Blackjackgamer1

06-02-2012

bawmp

fattychewstick

06-02-2012

bump

EIiminate

06-02-2012

bump

EIiminate

06-02-2012

Please make sure if you are interested in joining to fill out an app here, followed by adding me in game.
My IGN: Bewbiees

WTBMiracles

06-02-2012

1. ign - I Gank Behind

2. What time zone are you in?mountain time and central i live an both timezones

3. What times throughout the week are you available? almost every day 1pm to 12am

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for.jungle and mid /applying for jungle

5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role.nautilas,hecarim,udry,shyvana,nocturne

6.What is your current elo: 1245

TheMajesticKiwi

06-02-2012

IGN: 13ulldog
Time Zone: est
TIme of the week availble:mondays wednesdays fridays saturdays
Role: ad carry bot
Top champs in order:miss fortune, vayne, ashe,corki,ezreal
ELO: 1260

Lubbock

06-02-2012

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name):web toe killer

2. What time zone are you in? pacific

3. What times throughout the week are you available(we'd like to be able to reach you easily)?any day of the week.

4. Please list what role(s) you know how to play and in which you are applying for.
mid,top,ad,jungle,support. applying for support,jungle,or ad
5. Please list the top five, champions you are the best with, in said role.
support-janna,taric,soraka,sona,leona. jungle-lee sin,jax,rammus,mundo,amumu. ad-graves,ashe,vayne,cait,varus.
6.What is your current elo (This will not affect admission process as I do not beleive elo properly tells skill level. There will be tryouts to test your skill level if your application interests us)
7. Anything else you want us to know?
i have a web toe
8. Tell us a joke, we like fun stuff . what does a jewish rapiest say to the kid?
want to buy some candy?