New Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oSam9

06-02-2012

Sense the new Teemo buff, I've been told that his new thing to build is AP because of his poison. If know to still build AD and AS but with this new update what other items should i be adding/replacing.

Armonium

06-02-2012

For the ap teemo you should get objects like malady and wits wend so you can do 300 damage per atack. Also get lots of AS objects.

Inspira

06-02-2012

Sorry, what new Teemo buff are you talking about?

Velpro

06-03-2012

I dont know of a new buff, but when building AP teemo i always build AP/AS

Nashor's Tooth
Kage's Lucky Pick
Rabadon's Deathcap
Other stuff like that...

Directw

06-03-2012

There is no buff, but just a bug fix for her poison. (I think)

Dane Belthound

06-03-2012

W cd was reduced
Poison bug fixed (so essentially a buff becuase he deals more poison dmg now)
And a small chance to his shrooms. Not sure what it was.

Velpro

06-03-2012

His poison absolutely dominates lanes now. I thought i was good with him before, but now i can dominate bot as Teemo.

The main tactic i use is hitting each enemy champ as much as you can. I try to avoid focusing. (I know this is a weird tactic, but it works).

Just went 15-2 as Teemo... He is soooper fun to play

Ebonclaw

06-03-2012

Against experienced players the fix does -nothing- to change his early laning. Early game poison application involves single shots and darting back to safety - the bug fix only affected the ticking when you attack multiple times in a row.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Keep in mind that AP teemo does not deal tons of poison autoattack damage, relative to building him like a carry. It makes your Blinding Dart stronger and greatly increases Shroom damage. It also gives a BIT of autoattack damage as a BONUS.

Every 7 points of AP (140g) gives him +1 initial on-hit damage with his autoattack, and also increases his poison by 1 damage per second. The poison does NOT STACK.. continuous hits simply extend the duration slightly.
Early game, when you have no AP, you hit them once with poison, then run off. Repeat. This has nothing to do with AP particuarly, except if you happen to start with AP quints. In that case, 15 AP will add a good 2 onhit and 8 poison damage per harassment hit over time. 3 flat AD quints would still add 7.5 onhit damage by way of comparison.

Mid to endgame you continuously fire at someone so they are basically just taking the onhit portion, along with the poison DPS portion.

Even with 700 AP and 100 base AD, and 2.0 AS [which is an absolute HUGE amount of equipment cost], you would be dealing:

base physical of 100x2 = 200 DPS.
onhit poison of 100 per hit x 2.0 = 200 DPS of onhit poison.
ongoing 100 DPS of poison = 100 DPS (plus another 600 damage after you stop attacking)
--------

500 DPS.

That's not bad, but it will never be Carry level damage.
A simple IE/PD will crank out 200 ADx1.5AS = 300dps times 55% chance of 260% dmg = 550+ DPS.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

I build lazy Teemo, Philo, HoG, RoA, Magic Boots, Void Staff, Rabbadon, Rylais, Lichbane

Shrooms do 1k each, slow like hell, you get kills and assists from sitting at base. Not to mention blind dart also hits for nearly 1k and your AA poison hurts like hell.

Ghost+W = unkillable baiting them trough shrooms all day long.

Teemo isn't a Carry, he's support/bait/traps, use your shrooms as mines and laugh your ass off all game long.

I get a lot of "WTF Philo+HoG teemo NOOB!!11!!1" early on, but they shut up once the shrooms start making the enemy's life a living hell.