Hardest position to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lead Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Hardest positon to play?

I've heard alot of people say Jungle, personally they're all hard to play, but im most at home top/jungle

GaryGoesMeow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

I hate bot lane.

Ordo Irelius

06-02-2012

I personally think it's top lane since it is so snowbally. Make one mistake and you might be screwed for the rest of the game.

I suck at being ADC though.

TeasŤ

06-02-2012

Jungle is pretty hard to get into because you're only at your full potential once you have all the masteries and all the right runes. You have to know when to gank, how to time your ganks with the respawn timers of your jungle mobs so that the enemy jungler doesn't get any major buffs, invasions (Shyvana against Amumu is just plain nasty), etc.

MrHedge64

06-02-2012

AD Carry, for sure.

If you die, your team loses. 100%.

Narvuntien

06-02-2012

AD carry is hardest in general, most wieght on your shoulders, most important job.

Support is hardest if your AD carry is bad.

Jungle is hardest if you have a team full of ragers.

oXCutePandaXo

06-02-2012

Uhm.. During laning phase? Top lane.

In team fights? AD carry

Ralik098

06-02-2012

No one has said mid? Maybe it is just me then, but I can't play mid at all.

Bad Morde Bot

06-02-2012

I feel that top is the hardest to play. I cannot comment on jungling though because I never jungle.

First of all, bottom lane is by far the easiest lane. AD carries and supports, for the most parts, do not have intricate skillsets or "nub-traps" (most AD carries have comparably similar kits, and most supports are just supports), and the lane is relatively difficult to gank. Furthermore, the lane's objective is also a lot simpler than the other lanes - you just want to win the lane, that's it.

Mid and top have a lot more issues. First is the issue with ganks. Then it's about deciding when to roam. Then there is the problem of facing "tricky oppnents", e.g. LeBlanc in mid requires you to play very differently from usual. These lanes also snowball really fast in case you make a mistake and gave up FB.

Badman

06-02-2012

Bottom, always get my ass beat.
On top, I tend to dominate.