Graves attack speed vs attack damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saboteur JW

06-01-2012

Post for graves, how do people like to build him. True there needs to be a balance however which have you had more success with; attack speed, attack damage (and/or amour pen)

FearOfOreos

Recruiter

06-01-2012

It seems to be better off starting with attack damage with Graves, it is where I've had more success with him, because of his skills and how they work out.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Why would you rush AS on a champion with a massive AS steroid built in?

Cenerae

06-02-2012

Rushing attack speed on champs that have attack speed steroids is redundant.

The only time it's worth doing is if the champ in question has a lot of in-built damage in their kit already (like Kog'maw).

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

only attack speed I even get on graves is zerks and PD, after an IE of course, then normally BT or LW if they have armor

with boots and PD alone you are getting a good amount of attack speed alone with his dash to where AD is better to get

Attico

06-02-2012

I think you break cap if you get more than a PD and zerks on him after he dashes. You probably could run a Black Cleaver to max AS with those items, but a LW is probably better in the slot.