what ad carries could take advantage of clarity?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Before u hate spam I am asking about this for supports
Some supports could use clarity like karma, Oriana and zil
if I am to try clarity on them I want to know what people it would work well for me to support

ViashinoWizard

06-01-2012

I could tell you why Clarity is never worth taking once you hit level 30 and get some runes, but if you're dead set on using it, you'll want to pair with an AD carry who spams abilities in lane: Graves, Sivir, Varus, Kog'Maw, Caitlyn, Urgot, etc.

VanityFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

zilean with urgot or cait would be a good lane for clarity do to poke potential

Cenerae

06-02-2012

It's not worth taking, but any early harrasser can benefit from it.

Kaoelith

Recruiter

06-02-2012

lol ori and karma support

ori is all ap with her ulti being the only real support move if she doesn't stack ap which supports don't
karma same reason because her ratios are so low and the base shield/heal are low

they need to farm to get good

defleppardruelz

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoelith View Post
lol ori and karma support

ori is all ap with her ulti being the only real support move if she doesn't stack ap which supports don't
karma same reason because her ratios are so low and the base shield/heal are low

they need to farm to get good
ori has a shield and a slow, her ult is the only support move she has?

Powerstoned

06-03-2012

If i had to answer, early game urgot and yorick. Those odd couple of ad champs where a manmune is arguably required. Obviously they won't have mana issues for long with a manamune, but that's probably the 2 that would benefit the most from clarity if you had to choose it, over a more supportive, non movement summon spell (which i'm sure is your ither summoner spell).

Btw, imo lux is the best utilizer of Clarity offensively, if simply to ensure the ability of unloading all abilites and ult in one quick combo as often as possible if that's your playstyle (still not a great choice though)

Chamenas

06-03-2012

When I tested Caitlyn out I realized she could really use it. But, I don't know what her runes would be like since I didn't bother, and they may help with this.

MrBGJM

06-03-2012

best clarity is soraka

Strill

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
I could tell you why Clarity is never worth taking once you hit level 30 and get some runes, but if you're dead set on using it, you'll want to pair with an AD carry who spams abilities in lane: Graves, Sivir, Varus, Kog'Maw, Caitlyn, Urgot, etc.
Couldn't clarity at least be useful for AP mids since it lets you forego doran's rings and go straight for your main build?