could use some help with ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSolders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

i just need some help, now im saying i shouldnt be at the elo i am, but im not saying i should be high im not good enough to be platinum or gold but i could be high bronze or borderline silver, its just its so hard to carry some people and it keeps me from progressing, any tips? (time to play, who to play and such)
back story: i started ranked as soon as i hit 30 which was a huge mistake i lost a lot and went down to 890 elo and stopped later i carried back up to like 1287 or so but lost a string of games which brought me to 1100 and stopped now ive gotten back to 1200 and cant seem to progress even though i do well most matches. (check my match history) but do have a few bad games. i main ad carries since my main which is anivia i cant seem to carry teams with. any help would be appreciated. im working on my positioning which is sort of a problem. but what am i supposed to do if my front line lets bruisers get to me and i cant kite them and cant out damage them? or if they all just get blown up immediatly and i cant fix that?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSolders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

btw i have lots silver and high bronze freinds i play with and do well against them thats why i say i should be around there