Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reneoc

06-05-2012

Omg... i cant even say how much i want to curse u guys...
I dont really care about most of the changes... but i cant believe that all your doing on Darius is fixing your already outrageous mess... Extra effects on passive?? Cooldown getting refresh without even killing?? U gotta be joking me. U guys havent tested him at all before releasing, just to fulfill deadlines. I cant believe that his ult will continue to be over OP and i will have to watch pentakills from 1st time darius on lvl 15. Since telling all this to u is useles... at least try not to F*CK UP on the new hero this time...

Zankix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

It is generally unsatisfying playing against Darius. I understand that he can be taken out easily with CC, but I dont see this patch stopping his frequent quadra and penta kills. The real change should be in the damage on his ultimate it deals significantly too much damage as is.

LeadHaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Riot you idiots. Why do u nerf Ahri when Darus and other champs need the nerf more?! Say no the the Ahri nerf!!!!!!

Hands of Jax

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsCaptainHowdy View Post
18 second cool down isn't long enough for you? It only does 80 damage
It slows you, reveals you, and kills you.

Charz1th

06-07-2012

0/

elducher

06-19-2012

please less champions, and improvements on the server, we are tired of having lagg all day, falling, or all of the problems resulting from a patch, I have over 2500 games do for over 2 years and if not this does not improve and to continue so. not matter because if there are many users, but this slowly erodes all

Syther Blade

06-29-2012

cool