Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFroSyncx

06-04-2012

When does Draven come out?

KhaotixKhaos

06-04-2012

Draven Patch notes was he delayed another day like his brother or for another week?

WalRoss

06-04-2012

LOLOLOL apparently swains ult is "touched bolt augmenter"

ItsCaptainHowdy

06-04-2012

Quote:
AteAnOrange:
One nerf that was really needed for a long time now is caitlin with those stupid traps. Make sense if minions can trip them, If minions cannot trip them like now she can drop them all over the place, If you continue to refuse to fix those stupid traps at least give them a good long cooldown or SOMETHING. So annoying.

18 second cool down isn't long enough for you? It only does 80 damage

SolarusEx

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Quote:
xXxDuNkMaStErXxX:
As a 2422 elo player, I agree 100% with these nerfs/buffs.

Good job riot!

~XJ9

Lol, downvoted for being a Brony.Thats not love and tolerance from everyone now is it. Brohoof man /)

Shiroi Kouu

06-04-2012

They're.... Nerfing... Urgot... Because he's tanky =/
Thats... Incredibly stupid, Early game is just about the only time urgot is useful, he falls off a cliff past mid game, And if your smart he's not even a problem early game.
In my honest opinion the ONLY reason urgot got a nerf is because a couple people whined about how strong his early game was. He's hardly ever played and is incredibly overlooked because of his late game drop off. Nerfing his early game just means he's going to suck the entire game instead of just late.
I don't play Urgot often, But I am (was?) rather good with him.

Failboyy

06-04-2012

whens the draft mode update please?

Syronide

06-05-2012

Quote:
loszer:
lose the you tube player it doesnt buffer fast enough and it only buffers so far even if u start it over i have to pause and wait 20 times it really sucks and u can do better

get decent net.

Fenix12345

06-05-2012

"grace period"? I didn't realise that champs were given these, do all champs with refreshing abilities have this, or only a select few?

basileuspontou

06-05-2012

Quote:
ZehNetoBR:
I agree that Darius ult should be nerfed,but not like that. They should have reduced the true dmg, but kept the assist effect. I've already seen quite a few teamfights being screwed because the team's Darius wanted to keep his ult, to ensure he would get the kill, instead of a "puny" assist.

The changes Riot is going to put in this new patch will make most Darius players EVEN MORE selfish. It will be bad for teamplaying and, thus, for overall game fun.

Mark my words.

Agreed heartily.