Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commissar Epic

06-04-2012

Why no heimerdinger buffs!?

xTPMx KazuS2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Graves nerf ? Seriously ? I Cant understand what is it in riotīs mind. Graves was already doing difficult lanes against corki, vayne, ez, caitlin... WTF now ?

They really like to nerf champs that doesnt need to be...

3-4 patchs ago I couldnt understand that singed nerf, on his poison. Its like, "do they think singed was good enough for it?" ... We rarely see a singed in tournament games, he is not a great thing in this meta, so what ? Whatīs the next nerf ?

Ahri was so counterable also... unnecessary debuff... What about morgana, or shen... They donīt care bout it, buts its really op in SoloQs

OnionMcfishstick

06-04-2012

Just wanted to point out that when swains skills are shown his ult is named "touched bolt augmenter" instead of "ravenous flock" but i cant wait for the swain buffs he's my favorite champ

Limilicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Sorry being a bit slow, but I just realized something. Riot forbids any better builds than their recommended builds. If a champion is meant to be squishy and someone finds a viable build without being squishy, they nerf the champion such that the champion must be built that way.

Good job.

sugarcrotch

06-04-2012

mmm so basically no changes with ahri... just wondering what is the build for a tanky ahri?

leeman727

06-04-2012

mmmh i like these changes hitting the op champions over the head with a bat.

and then a lovely swain buff. srsly though he needed that.

ManiacsMayhem

06-04-2012

Swain does not need a buff. he already has 2 cc skills that could be used to get away or initiate a fight. The increase to his slow ok... maybe, but reducing the cd on his ult. You took out the grace period on darius and gave a grace period to swain. if his bird couldn't hit you from a mile away id get it, but since it can, his bird with increased slow gaurentees the full damage on his bird and now without using a flash dodging his bind is going to be even easier. Was this even thought about? You made swain so much easier to play and so much easier to nuke someone on the enemy team.

xUncreative

06-04-2012

Ahri builds tanky and does tons of damage...nerf her
Swain builds tanky and does tons of damage...buff him

do no understand

...owait no one was buying the new Swain skin, need moar sales

Speaker Rob

06-04-2012

Can't say I really agree with Swain's ult cooldown being lowered. I mean with just a little cooldown reduction I usually see a cooldown of about 8 seconds. That is enough time to bait a Swain into falsely popping his ult and catch him with it down for the first moments of a fight. Anything lower than that and he'll basically just always have access to his ult.

Decrepify needed a bit more range though, agree with that. Although, I wonder if they meant the bird's range is increased or your range in casting the spell?

AteAnOrange

06-04-2012

Urgot is never ever banned or even played - so now he will never ever be banned and never ever be played. So random!

Darius will continue to be monitored if I may translate - we are nerfing him and know he is still overpowered but he is still NEWISH and so the next (other half of the) nerf to Darius will be in a month or two.

Ahri, was fine why mess with her?

Swain is already often banned and was really not in need of changes either but now that he is SURE to be OP great we had all better figure out how to play against Swain again or ban him every game.

Graves was not really OP rarely banned. Why doesn't RIOT look at who is getting banned in just about EVERY game like Morgana, Warwick, Varus, Malthazar and tweak THOSE characters?? There seems to be some interest in making improvements - why waste so much time making random pointless tweaks to characters that are not highly banned (need nerf) OR rarely played (need buff)