Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValisZenferix

06-03-2012

2 things wrong....
1. Ahri doesnt need being nerfed... what is she the new Irelia?
2. Why beatup on the Anivia? Anivia can take Ahri anyday lol

Billy Joe Bot

06-03-2012

nerfs nerfs nerfs

so whats the next FOTM OP they will create to generate sales, then act like they are clueless and need to nerf everything

most games do it, and so does riot,, purposley creating FOTM OP toons, then act like they couldnt grasp the math on paper beforehand

there are other ways to generate sales, but seems companies like to sit back,, slack off , change a few numbers and call that woprk to justify the huge amount cash they reap in

the balance issues are on purpose, just like they are purposely boosted then nerfed once a target amount of skins etc are sold

i wish RIOT would pump out actualy man houred work, instead of lazy change a few numbers here and there to create a buzz FOTM OP rush to buy mentality

leave that garbage game model to WoW

Azzaiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

I think isn't necessary to nerf Ahri, she's balanced. She has a lot of survivability but her damage is balanced against other champions fighting 1x1 even in team fights. By the way Ahri is too squishy and if you increase her health, the enemies will only take to do 1 o 2 more attacks, and by lowering her damage, she gonna takes 3 or 4 less kills in game, making a worse score, thinking in that rate you will worse a nice (and sexy, lol) champion.

That's what I think about Ahri.
I've never used Urgot or Graves so I won't say anything about that, by the way Graves hit a lot with his triple shot.

Darius should be deleted lol, okay just nerf it. I don't know what were you thinking when you made it, he's... overpowered, he can kill a completly team alone. Nothing to say about that, just waiting a correct nerf.

Kycoo7

06-03-2012

Cool story bro, cant wait for the second book in the series of QQ. So you know how a game should be made and run? Please do go on and make us all a good game where "real" work is being done. It would make your point about 20% cooler... but not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Joe Bot View Post
nerfs nerfs nerfs

so whats the next FOTM OP they will create to generate sales, then act like they are clueless and need to nerf everything

most games do it, and so does riot,, purposley creating FOTM OP toons, then act like they couldnt grasp the math on paper beforehand

there are other ways to generate sales, but seems companies like to sit back,, slack off , change a few numbers and call that woprk to justify the huge amount cash they reap in

the balance issues are on purpose, just like they are purposely boosted then nerfed once a target amount of skins etc are sold

i wish RIOT would pump out actualy man houred work, instead of lazy change a few numbers here and there to create a buzz FOTM OP rush to buy mentality

leave that garbage game model to WoW

GolimarKiller

06-03-2012

Darius will get nerfed oh yeaaaa

HelSkadi

06-03-2012

wtf lol at the Ahri nerf (which btw she didnt need) and the swain buff (which he didnt need) the rest is pretty much acceptable though

Mr Mystical

06-03-2012

Darius ...so glad to see he's getting a nerf and I'm not really sure it's even enough yet. Every game I'm in he's raping everyone. If he gets even a little bit fed he's OP as ****, so we shall see that if this nerf is enough. I bet it won't be and we will see more nerfing of him. I love the changes to Swain who I play a lot. So glad you're doing that. Not sure I like the changes to Urgot at all, we shall see. But Urgot late game is pretty useless IMO so I don't think he needed any nerfs at all.

Arcticwolves6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

draven's ult is gonna be so over used

nyrest

06-03-2012

morello how akward would be orianna at the same sistem of rumble(over hit) would that be viable or olaf in fury sistem

WER386

06-03-2012

Well, I been off to play COD:OPs since Evelynn became unviable (Laugh at me all you want for me playing CODs heh).

I simply got two things to say:

Riot is still using marketing to keep this game into eSports. To fully comprehend the reasons among these buffs/nerfs, you have to be a 100% ranked 5v5 18/7 rich gamer (assuming you do sleep).

I was told the stealth remake was coming, it didn't. Call me when Evelynn can nuke again without been spotted, I'll be wall-shooting campers (with Hardened perk, not wall hacks).

GLHF ^_^