Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Ahri :"guaranteed pick or ban"
that gave me a really needed laugh, and afte the laugh, i asked myself "who is this Ryze guy, or this Cassiopeia girl"

now seriously, why do you insist on calling her an Assasin? she has some burst mobility and that's all ~ Kassadin, Leblanc, Talon, Fizz....those are mobile Assasins

now you're reducing her base damage so she can has EVEN LESS burst, and (according to the PBE) raising the AP ratios by a miserable ammount

Riot, after all the hype you did to Ahri, why do you hate her that much?

(also, reducing the AD on Darius' hemorrage is not enough, you need to remove the trigger on Decimate too)

Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

What happen to stealth rework? xin? teemo? karma?

Is Riot blind or stupid? or they just ignoring the fact that they are wrong the whole f&^*&@$% time?

Hexxorcist

06-01-2012

lol needs to stay current with RL stuff, we definately need a flesh eating zombie

Nightscorpio

06-01-2012

Still no love for Vayne? Since her last nerf she is completly useless and she has such a short range on his autoattack, she can not win lanes in an scenario where both player are equally skilled. Please try to look on her because she is a fun champion to play, she is too slow for being a Night Hunter IMO

HollowingScream

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuuutrain View Post
They nerfed Ahri? Really? :l
Yes and no.
If you have 800ap her W does 1 less dmg (yes i know not most people get there)
As for her R it got buffed by around 250dmg (if you have 800ap)
When you have 300ap it will do the same dmg as before

Ikimono

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZebraLord View Post
This is the entire point of playing Darius. To remove the cooldown refresh on his ult would completely defeat the purpose of playing this champion.
No it wouldn't be. He would still be a Chogath with AD ratios, shorter cooldowns, more damage, and still capable of nuking the hell out of somebody with his ult.

His ult should NOT refresh ever as true damage; Or should be physical damage. If changed to physical damage, perhaps make it a significantly shorter cooldown, or make it refresh when he gets a kill/assist. It would still be a strong gap closer and still deal a HUGE chunk of damage.

The fact they have it refreshing true damage, is just bad game design.

Hexxorcist

06-01-2012

lol needs to stay current with RL . We definately need a flesh eating zombie to play as. he doesnt even need to talk , just growl

Ikimono

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscorpio View Post
Still no love for Vayne? Since her last nerf she is completly useless and she has such a short range on his autoattack, she can not win lanes in an scenario where both player are equally skilled. Please try to look on her because she is a fun champion to play, she is too slow for being a Night Hunter IMO
ubad.

G4ngst4Licious

06-01-2012

finally got darious under countrol , nice and swain is a champ i never tried but with the new patch i will have to check him out thanx for makin the game more fun

Killamando

06-01-2012

i dont understand can someone please explain cuzz darius's ulty is already if you get the killing blow its refreshed and they're saying now its going to be only if you get the killing blow you will have your cooldown refreshed what i think it should be is its refreshed but you have only a set amount of time to pop it off say like 7 seconds