Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklera View Post
I'm currently living in China studying abroad...

YouTube is blocked by the government here, so could one of you be a dear and list the changes/Draven character synopsis? I would be very appreciative!
Ahri has lower base damage on fox fire and ultimate, but slightly higher ap ratios (Nerf to tanky-ish ahri, very minor nerf to pure ap ahri)
Urgot nerfs
Swain buffs
Graves nerfs
Darius nerfs AND his ultimate now only refreshes on kill rather than if the target dies within 0.5 seconds of using his ultimate.

Mystique x

06-01-2012

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa swain buffs time to make people pay for riots mistake at buffing one of the strongest mids in the game.

smoggie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

i bet my friend $10 RP a while ago when i picked up urgot that riot was gonna nerf him, because coincidentally riot nerfs the champs i JUST pick up. urgot wasn't nerfed but some of my other fav champs were. i payed up, and then i started to suck at urgot for a while. now i pick him up again and SURPRISE SURPRISE XD

but yeah, he's pretty tanky with his ult. he can pull off some crazy sheeet. i'm just not sure what to prioritise building now :\

Decayed Glory

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stzabone View Post
Dear riot.

Urgot? Really? You nerf Urgot, one of the hardest champs in league to play, also the softest and underpowered late game, as well as slow as ****.

If you're going to take his shield and ult res away, make the ult do damage, or buff his movement speed.

What the **** are you guys thinking?
I don't think you've played this game long enough to see a good urgot decimate lanes.

Coldstream Guard

06-01-2012

ahri gets to be pretty tanky...lolololol that cracked me up, couldn't stop laughing for a good 5 minutes

defleppardruelz

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Glory View Post
I don't think you've played this game long enough to see a good urgot decimate lanes.
urgot decimates lanes because of his poke, not because of his shield..he really does need the extra defense from his shield and his ult to stay decent late game, he isn't an ad carry, more of a bruiser

ChaticReveneant

06-01-2012

oh noes......a graves nerf.....hes my favorite ad carry T_T. Still......Riot thank you for the Darius nerf. In fact all the buffs and nerfs are logical and i agree the choices you guys have made.

Rauron

06-01-2012

Why does it take so long for announcements to show up on the dev tracker?

HollowingScream

06-01-2012

Give rene a passive! He doesnt need a skill buff!

Yolo Yobbo

06-01-2012

after last patch update, why i can't play LOL anymore because of the maestro error? and the bugs always appears during watching through spectator mode?