Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DComics

06-02-2012

Didnt think Swaine needs a boost. I bet we will see him brought down again.
The rest I am ok with.
What I am surprised not to see is a Morgana change. She is almost banned 90% of the time so try fixing the reason.
Galio ult is so under power in group fights that it really doesnt do much. Even with Void Staff.

Zealous Wolf

06-02-2012

god just nerf Darius and save us from being pounded into the ground. Plus i cant wait to see draven in action seems like a pretty fun champ.

ItsCaptainHowdy

06-02-2012

They're actually BUFFING Swain? He's already OP, and can already knock out champs (even with a tank/high mage resist) very easily, they only thing he can't do well is farm. Increasing his basic range is great for his farming, but everything else is just contributing to an already OP champ that can dominate 1v2 and 1v3 fights with his ult.

Darius should not have his ult refresh at all. He already does an excessive amount of damage early, mid, and late game - AND he can build tanky at the same time, so you have a 3000+ hp, 300+/basic swing (+bleed), moderate-to-high magic resistance and armour from mid-game onwards.His ult does a great deal of damage, we even saw in the video that it can do ~400 damage (to Ashe) and then automatically refresh. He's simply WAY too much early game (can dominate 1v2 with all that bleeding and Hem) either solo top or crushing bottom.

I more or less agree with everything else. If Ahri gets more than a few kills, she's ready to sit back and faceroll kills like Fizz does.

DComics

06-02-2012

agreed/ if they want to increase stuff then reduce his ult healing

Dylanups

06-02-2012

Nerf Ahri but not LeBlanc ???

Omnifacetious

06-02-2012

When it lists Swain's skills, his ult is named Touched Bolt Augmentor (Which I believe is Urgot's ult?). Maybe fix it?

ILOVÊKatarína

06-02-2012

Noooooo darius!!!!!!

Lunar Pearl

06-02-2012

Check out 3:45 in the video is Darius getting new splash art or something i saw the same thing with Pantheon when they were talking about graves or is it just the Chinese art?

2Black2StronK

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikimono View Post
Xin is fine, have a team built around him, boom, rape train.
Teemo is a top lane counterpick. He is fine where he is.

Karma...we're not going to talk about her. but she does have very strong synergy with tanky DPS teams that go for warmogs/frozen mallet. dat percentage heal mang and HUGE health shield. Jarman/Naut + karma too stronk.
i concur.

Valhalla90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

lol, glad you realized how overpowered you made Darius that you had to change him a week and a half later