Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gilgalion

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We wanted to talk about Urgot a bit in this because while he's pretty unpopular, he's really dominant when played well. Since a lot of players don't have a ton of experience with Urgot, this doesn't make match a lot of players' experiences unless we explain it a bit.

His damage and range aren't going down at all, but he'll be a bit less tanky - and most importantly, we're not hitting anything that makes him unique and fun.
I do agree he was a giant bully in lane, but this was also a tradeoff for him falling off more late game when compared to other Ranged ADs. You may have to watch and make sure this nerf doesn't then make it necessary to boost his late game a little since what he is picked up for, early game bruiser/dominance, is now lower.

santaisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Me in this patch note regarding Swain:
OOOOOHH MAMAAAAAAAA

Scimatth7

06-02-2012

I was sad when I saw swain's name come up, I didn't want to see him get nerfed.

LOLOLOL this is gonna be fun

Skagwatcher

06-02-2012

2 things, Urgot is ONLY good in lane. Secondly, you messed up the text for Swain's ulti. It says Touched Bolt Augmenter.

ltn2150

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

wow this patch isnt all that great -.- swaine is already borderline OP cause u cant kill him lmao and urgot was terible late game -.-

OneRepublic

06-02-2012

but I don't see anyone play urgot, so why nerf/balance him? besides isn't his early game supposed to be his time to shine because he falls of late game?
the others' balancing was okay, especially darius.

Dominator66

06-02-2012

oh thats a great idea give darius more incentive to take everyone elses kills.... just cut his cd by like 10 sec with no refresh its op enough

Sereni7y

06-02-2012

I'm the only one thinking ahri is not op But she is already a balanced Champions ... And they wanna buff swain.....he is op

Seriouslly dont nerf balanced champion
And dont buff overpower champion...................

Pilon 01

06-02-2012

nerfs darius? -.-

Nasus Top

06-02-2012

Swain's ulti augmented thingy now?