Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob the bomber

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Well, playing safely is what the pros found out to be the dominant strategy, which is why all the sustain, etc. They will keep playing safely, I guess they'll just find it harder and be rewarded less when doing so with Graves.

Come to Dominion, where at higher levels Urgot is played all the time, and most people have experienced the terror that is the Noxian Headsman. And are mostly overjoyed with the nerfs, which if anything they want more of
I mean really? you are justifying the Nerf because of Dominion?

Althalos93

06-02-2012

Nice a swain buff, but I was going to get Urgot but now hes been nerfed.

Glad you guys fixed that Darius Ult it really didn't make sense to me when I played as him when he was still refreshing his ult when I didn't necesarilly kill him with my last hit.

Althalos93

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Every1HatesMerck View Post
It pisses me off every patch preview where morrello TELLS us how WE should be playing champs! Like Ahri, we SHOULD NOT be building tanky and ONLY BUILD AP! **** you riot dont tell me how to play my champs and then you ****tards go and nurf champs to your liking! **** i hate riot sumtimes. Champ build should be sumthing players choose not a requirement of riots build standards!
Your right actually he shouldn't be telling us how we should be playing. It's really what brings this game down with everyone raging just because your not following the meta while playing a certain character it's ridiculous.

Every1HatesMerck

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althalos93 View Post
Your right actually he shouldn't be telling us how we should be playing. It's really what brings this game down with everyone raging just because your not following the meta while playing a certain character it's ridiculous.
OMG thank you for understanding! I'm not trying to sound like a rager, but its hard not to get pissed when every patch preview morello bosses people around into building champs the "riot way" with these nerfs!

Siluedarin

06-02-2012

Tnx Riot for nerfing (a bit) Darius. But... his ult is still op.....

Oh btw.... what about 3D you promissed in april????

Deriik

06-02-2012

None of these champions needed a nerf or buff.

PreacherRoy

06-02-2012

Not at all happy at the Urgot nerfs.

Shade Keats

06-02-2012

The changes to swain and darus will be welcomed any champion that rewards skilled play should be embrace in a whole

Althalos93

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Every1HatesMerck View Post
OMG thank you for understanding! I'm not trying to sound like a rager, but its hard not to get pissed when every patch preview morello bosses people around into building champs the "riot way" with these nerfs!
Yeah dude it really frustrates me too I hate it so much you do one little thing and get called a "f'ing noob" and everyone says they are going to report you for trolling or something. It's probably the reason why some people just insta-mute everybody on solo because they are so annoying.

But the thing with that is that they will probably report you for refusing to communicate with team and it creates a mess of problems for you just because you want to play the game the way you want to play it and still be helping the team.

Althalos93

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deriik View Post
None of these champions needed a nerf or buff.
I think Darius AT LEAST needed a nerf for his ult and they made it more fair he actually has to kill you with the guillotine to refresh his ult.