Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enyane

06-01-2012

im liking the ahri nerf/buff.... i don't like building her tanky and hope this will help me out in going more ap. thanks riot!

Misticaltom

06-01-2012

I just love how your handling it, less straight up nerfs and more tweaks.

Why straight up nerf a champion, when you can make him more difficult and more rewarding at the same time right?

ShadyShell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2012

Swain's zaun-touched bolt augmenter was way too UP in the past, glad they are buffing it.

BrazilianShogun

06-01-2012

Some of the changes make sense in terms of making less skilled players feel less dumb. I mean every champion Ive seen have an obvious counter/ strategy to beating them. I will say however some champions require you to focus entirely in this which makes it a tad hard to team fight. I dont get the darius bans myself. Ive found him to be easily outmaneuvered all it takes is a patient player and a good jungler. Unlike most other solo tops he has no getaway mechanic. He is very easy to hold still for a gank. If anything he has the opposite lol. It has just been my personal experience that none of the champs being nerfed have made me horribly upset because of how they were broken but more of my own mistakes and others really. I dont understand the constant changing is starting to become the mess wow did with their paladins. Specially with urgot considering he is a very very rarely used champion. Like someone stated if you dodge his e he is done.I just find that riot is caving in to human instinct of things needing to be easy too quickly.

Nabonidus

06-01-2012

Swain's Ultimate: "Zuan-touched bolt augmenter".

Wat.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I think that Ahri changes aren't nerfs at all, nor buffs.
Urgot nerfs are sad but not destroy the champion.
Graves got buffed if buckshot is doing more damage on melee range, because it's the idea of that skill.
Darius nerfs are a joke, he still is a bully that build tank and decimates carrys/tanks/bruisers/everything, just like ahri you mentioned, but AD.

FreakinEpic808

06-01-2012

i'll just have to wait and see about hemmorhage, if the nerf isnt enough he's still going to be outrageous. I was expecting a change by the lines if "Darius' ultimate no longer deals 1000 true damage"

Lockdrum

06-01-2012

Thank you Riot!!!

Remiko Elliot

06-01-2012

When was the name of Swain's ult changed?

http://gyazo.com/6907d88863e16b054678903ff233eaa4

Fenglorian

06-01-2012

So when is Riot going to fix all the tooltip bugs popping up lately?