Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0z1p3r

06-01-2012

Quote:
Grabnork:
Darius ult used to refresh if the target hit died from ANYTHING before 0.5 seconds passed after he used it. Now it will only refresh if it brings the target to 0hp by itself.

i see thx.

Xeinne

06-01-2012

oh that ahri nerf is horrible, i mean there are mages much more op that should be nerfed, like cass/morgana/kass/karthus

still i want to see the more specific patch notes, and see if the ratio is worth it.

also that swain buff is nice, its not that he was up, but he sure can use a little buff to become a more popular.

Jocular

06-01-2012

Quote:
Ryuusui:
Just started playing Ahri a few days ago and it's obvious that her base damages are too high and her scaling is too low. Right now, it's almost counter productive to build deathcap on her like other AP carries since the ratios are so low. Good change. I've been expecting the Graves change since he came out, now maybe his buckshot will feel more like a shotgun and less like a grenade launcher.

Well said. Thanks for actively working to keep the game balanced, RIOT.

Lord Gildarts

06-01-2012

Really riot nerfing Ahri wtf. Why does Riot always listen to all the noobs.

Whizzard

06-01-2012

i like how swains ult is touched augmenter derp.

iPwnLittle

06-01-2012

wow lol just wow swain doesnt need a buff he is already pretty good and darius that doesnt look ike much of a nerf

Cratiun

06-01-2012

Thanks for the much needed Darius nerf, people always say "but hes easy to shut down", for some reason that wasn't happening.

fryedbraens

06-01-2012

How many down syndromes can morello have?

Burchill

06-01-2012

more stupid nerfs... I quit this game, instead of nerfing those op jax and tryndamere... they nerf the balanced ones... thats just stupid, DoTa 2, here i go

4Celestia

06-01-2012

Oh mah sweet celestia!!! Riot finally responded faster to a broken champ then their regular 1 year wait b4 nerfing!!!!! Omc!!!!! I must tell my grand children about this. This event is toooo rare and epic!!!!