Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nikorasu S A

06-01-2012

What about the "kat's remake" that riot itself said blabla forget it, i cant speak english

c0reyp0wner

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doosfin View Post
More Ahri nerfs? :c
She's getting buffed in a sense. Her overall nuke damage will be higher at the cost of her tankyness. It really isn't fair that Ahri can build to have 3000-3500 HP and still do really high damage output.

Chated

06-01-2012

Urgot nerfs. Lets ruin his early game and keep him bad late game. OH OK GOOD ****ING PLAN GUYS!

Only Black Girls

06-01-2012

Nerf Mord!

DeathFishofDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Swain's ult is Touched Bolt Augmenter at 2:47 in the video...

DarkR1sing

06-01-2012

I kinda understand Urgot nerfs, I always watch tournaments and Urgot really dominate laning phase.

r0z1p3r

06-01-2012

i still don't get the point abaout darius ult. can some one explain the detail of darius ult change?is the cooldown refresh is remove or what?

the Arbiterrrrrr

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutoburns View Post
OK so, lets do this in stages

1. A tanky Ahri? Really? She is not ryze, her AP ratios aren't that good. You need to build straight AP to get good damage out of her. ANd will they please stop calling her a mobile Assassin, cause she totally isn't. If you want to nerf someone who is perma banned, lets start with shen.
2. Graves. balancing is fine. I did find it odd to be killed at long range by a shotgun.
3. Urgot softening? the **** are you smoking. He has no escape and is slow as hell, he needs that shield. And no one will swap places with an enemy if that cant survive the enemies they just got a lot closer too. He is an AD carry who becomes a bruiser. Now he is an AD carry who becomes......weak AD carry?
4. Swain range buff? Im a happy camper. Seriously, I don't know why more people dont play him. A tank mage who deals good damage without being Ryze? count me in. Range on auto might help. I actually really appreciate the Lazer Bird buff. Lazer Bird is my favorite move on him, but is also his least impressive.
5. Darius is not OP people. I haven't seen someone so prone to being kited since Udyr. And just one heal, shield or damage debuff and his whole ult chain is broken. This is actually a pretty fair nerf. I would have increased the cooldown on his ult to punish a misskill even more.
6. I believe we were promised a stealth rework? HMMMMMM? O.o
Prone to being kited!!? *Apprehend*

Th3King10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

After this patch Darius will be more powerfull?

sVgDaemon

06-01-2012

Swain buffs.

I can hardly contain myself.