Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daganage

06-01-2012

Sorry I don't understand, what's changing about Urgot? Gonna make him more fragile? I don't understand...

Joshthor

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JE xD View Post
i buy alot of riot points so i think i can give my opinion
i really hate and piss me off when riot do champs like darius is so unfair
or when riot nerf when he dont have to do it
please listening the gamers because a game without gamers cant exist !!
l2speak

VengefulMarv

06-01-2012

So wait, you're upping the damage on Graves' buckshot multiple hits? You know how many times you guys nerfed that? So now you turn around and buff it because people no longer rely on it to do damage. Yeah, way to go on that one.... smh

r0z1p3r

06-01-2012

i still don't get the point abaout darius ult. can some one explain the detail of darius ult change?

Plutoburns

06-01-2012

OK so, lets do this in stages

1. A tanky Ahri? Really? She is not ryze, her AP ratios aren't that good. You need to build straight AP to get good damage out of her. ANd will they please stop calling her a mobile Assassin, cause she totally isn't. If you want to nerf someone who is perma banned, lets start with shen.
2. Graves. balancing is fine. I did find it odd to be killed at long range by a shotgun.
3. Urgot softening? the **** are you smoking. He has no escape and is slow as hell, he needs that shield. And no one will swap places with an enemy if that cant survive the enemies they just got a lot closer too. He is an AD carry who becomes a bruiser. Now he is an AD carry who becomes......weak AD carry?
4. Swain range buff? Im a happy camper. Seriously, I don't know why more people dont play him. A tank mage who deals good damage without being Ryze? count me in. Range on auto might help. I actually really appreciate the Lazer Bird buff. Lazer Bird is my favorite move on him, but is also his least impressive.
5. Darius is not OP people. I haven't seen someone so prone to being kited since Udyr. And just one heal, shield or damage debuff and his whole ult chain is broken. This is actually a pretty fair nerf. I would have increased the cooldown on his ult to punish a misskill even more.
6. I believe we were promised a stealth rework? HMMMMMM? O.o

Stzabone

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decayed Glory View Post
I don't think you've played this game long enough to see a good urgot decimate lanes.
My main is urgot.

Derp.

Ignorance ftw.

Forix

06-01-2012

swains ult is touched bolt augmenter? xD

Halegorn

06-01-2012

Sorry, but I honestly think the refresh on Darius's ultimate should be removed altogether. It is impossible to counter. He gets to use it just way too often either way.

the Arbiterrrrrr

06-01-2012

Swain id da house!

zzn010

06-01-2012

Eve remake almost done cant wait, BTW Love the new panth Art