Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bot Skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWolfRage

06-01-2012

I had an idea that I think is pretty simple and would improve the game.

How bout we give all Bots in game have random skins as well as the Bot Champs themselves!

Reasons Why:

1.Everyone knows that skins cost real money/RiotPoints, that being said other then youtube, there isnt a way to demo these skins. Yes youtube is nice, but have Kog Maw, shoot fireworks at you on a Bot game is awesome and is way better than some corny music and seeing him just dance...

2. it will get some skins notice that dont get purchased! A gret thing to implement is On Sale Skins, let them be the skins that bots have, So even more of a chance for us to be won over buy the great deal and more money for Riot which means a better game for us.

3. Lets face it, even the pros do bot games, Tons of bots games are being played right now, so this would make the game that much more enjoyable and only help Riot themselves. Also I love the Rise of the Bots Patch and if this does get implemented, it would give that much more to a fresh experience, even if you are just playing against those silly bots.

Please Thumbs up, If you agree!

Shadow Sathe

06-01-2012

I had an idea to implement a search function on gd to stop repeating the same thread with the same answer over 1000 times

They wont do it so new players will not get confused about characters and skins.

IS16e7c68f67142a

06-01-2012

"Even the pros do bot games"?....... Ok

Anyway, this idea has been suggested forever. Currently, they do not want to add random skins to bots because bots are mostly geared towards new players, new players who are learning how champions look/act and skins often effect that.

However, they are thinking about adding them to intermediate bots only