Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crs Saintvicious?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

castman5

06-01-2012

I'm watching this tourney and I see some AL members with the crs tag in front of them and saint playing ap mid.

Somebody fill me in ty

UnseenMolecule

06-01-2012

hotshotgg said he wants to jungle so saintvicious laughed and went to crs to play ap mid

Leib Olmai

06-01-2012

He's subbing for AL.EU because their mid couldn't make it. He's not a great mid, but the important for AL was that they would play with someone they know.

AL play with CRS tag because not everyone had NA account so were giving account with champion and runes for the tournament.
Edit : Nvm about this, AL.EU changed sponsor and are not Curse.Eu.

castman5

06-01-2012

bump

scrappycocopuff

06-01-2012

AL lost a couple members or something, so Saint is playing AP mid for them temporarily even though he's not particularly good at it

Khourey

06-01-2012

Well 1. Saintvicious left CLG after acquiring voyboy for toplane and Hotshot wanting saint to lead the CLG B team, Saint instead got offer to join curse because Crumbzz was leaving.

I believe AL got bought out by Curse and is now it's 2nd lol team as Curse.EU, they are having Saint play AP for them because their mid could not make to the tourney and Saint played AP a year ago for TSM.