Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why No Intermediate Bots in Custom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fadedheart

06-01-2012

Doesn't really seem like it would cause any harm, and it wold be a decent QoL change.

For instance, I was trying to help a friend who's about level 16 fine tune his skills, we did a custom, and I wanted some bots so it wasn't just 1v1, but beginner bots are a special brand of stupid.

Fix it, please!

djump

Recruiter

06-01-2012

bump.

I like this idea. I want to practice ganking or last hitting against a bot that won't just sit there, but still be able to do this for just a few minutes then quit. I would love for this to be possible

Patient 0

06-01-2012

Bump

Mairead Watkins

06-01-2012

Whats the difference? I know they are better but in what way

IS16e7c68f67142a

06-01-2012

Intermediate bots are intermediate because they are built to work only in a full team, they are not able to do anything by themselves or alongside actual players.

It's a limitation that currently prevents this.

However, I believe it's something they're working on but I do not know how much of a priority it is.