Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Graves or Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango Shake

06-01-2012

Whobuy?!

Iips

06-01-2012

graves is arguably the strongest carry in the game right now.

Danadin

06-01-2012

Ezreal is arguably the most fun champion in the game right now.

King Lenny

06-01-2012

Ezreal

Snowballs alot harder in lane due to his mobility and doesnt bore you to death like graves.

Cellifal

06-01-2012

Ezreal is harder to play well than Graves. Graves is easier to play, and has at least the same results.

fasndfgioqnweofa

Recruiter

06-01-2012

If you're looking for a fun champ to learn to play pick Ezreal. If you don't want to take as much time to get good with one of them Graves.

I personally would buy Ezreal,

HFL1

06-01-2012

if you want a fun but hard to master champ that has great utility, mobility (10 second cs longer range flash), great early and midgame but has a weaker lategame than most ad carries, go wth ezreal

if you want a very common, good all game carry with good utility with his smokescreen and innate tankiness, go with graves. he's also easier to play than ezreal

Iips

06-01-2012

Quote:
fasndfgioqnweofa:
If you're looking for a fun champ to learn to play pick Ezreal. If you don't want to take as much time to get good with one of them Graves.

I personally would buy Ezreal,

^this, Graves is one of my tryhard "We're not losing bot lane" champs. Ezreal is more fun with this global ult and skill shots.

Danadin

06-01-2012

Quote:
Stew Bear:
^this, Graves is one of my tryhard "We're not losing bot lane" champs. Ezreal is more fun with this global ult and skill shots.

Ezreal is my "I need my first win of the day" Mid champions(AD)

King Lenny

06-01-2012

Ez lategame is better than graves just sayin.