bullsh*t

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DK8

2 Weeks Ago

so my Internet connection keeps on dropping during a ranked game, cant play at all and then i completely my team still manages to finish off the game and as soon as it ends my connections fine this is some ****ingbull**** dint even get the win just a leave

Helpful N Handy

2 Weeks Ago

If I may ask, when you disconnect from League of Legends does your internet completely drop from your computer? As in you cannot connect to anything else while using the internet?

If so, that might be a problem with your router or internet provided.

However, if you're still connected and it's just League that goes out than it may be a problem with your computer's hardware. Such as the limitations of your ram.

DK8

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpful N Handy View Post
If I may ask, when you disconnect from League of Legends does your internet completely drop from your computer? As in you cannot connect to anything else while using the internet?

If so, that might be a problem with your router or internet provided.

However, if you're still connected and it's just League that goes out than it may be a problem with your computer's hardware. Such as the limitations of your ram.
my connection kept dropping entirely and reconnecting probably one of those **********s ddosing

NeonX the Camper

2 Weeks Ago

Used to happen to me.

I moved the computer away from the internet (they were right next to each other) and I got better connection.

Buy a new router.

iMasterBaiter

2 Weeks Ago

yesterday and today ive been having problems with league servers again... the fire wall blocking message pops up every 1 in 5 games. id be playing with friends and everyone DC and gets the same message so i know its not just me

DK8

2 Weeks Ago

that piece of **** morgana support didnt want a real ****a to get into gold 3 promos

****ing scrub
another game lost to ddosing morgana