Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

06-01-2012

"Greetings summoners! i am Xin Zhao and it appears most of the other champs in the league have started these ask threads so that people may know more about them,so i figured i might as well join in on it.So go ahead and ask away,I'll do my very best to answer when i have time."

~the seneschal of demacia

((also i don't have an ask name,and reason was basically just my own stupidity so ignore it XD))

Thepichudude

06-01-2012

so xin,i've always wondered why you took that poison dart for jarvan back in the day,any answers?

AskVeigar

06-01-2012

Quote:
Thepichudude:
so xin,i've always wondered why you took that poison dart for jarvan back in the day,any answers?

"Honestly summoner,I don't realy know,after getting hit with that dart i blacked out,and I woke up with jarvan thanking me for saving his life,I saw the assasin taking aim and I had to do something,I mean the man had just given me the oprotunity to have a new life and start over doing something to help someone now,instead of comiting the daily exucutions of hundreds of people,And now matter how many times i ask myself if taking that dart was a good idea,the answer for me will always be yes."

CrabbierComic40

06-01-2012

so xin,favorite song?

Lord of Apoc

06-01-2012

Breakfast of champions?

(Yus I win)

AskVeigar

06-01-2012

Quote:
CrabbierComic40:
so xin,favorite song?

"Call it weird but personaly my favorite song is Penta-Kill's song "Laser guided affection."

~seneschal of demacia

((for those who don't get the referance here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wNGnWZmnE&feature=relmfu ))

AskVeigar

06-01-2012

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
Breakfast of champions?

(Yus I win)

"ah breakfast,most important meal of the day,personaly i prefer classic eggs and bacon with a side of toast."

~The Seneschal of Demacia

Trolosaurus

06-01-2012

Dear Xin Zhao
I bet you miss the days before us Summoners nerfed you into the ground.
-Summoner Trolosaurus.

AskVeigar

06-01-2012

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
Dear Xin Zhao
I bet you miss the days before us Summoners nerfed you into the ground.
-Summoner Trolosaurus.

"Well you see,nerfs happen when a champion is so strong it isn't fair against others,so i rest my case."

Ask the Monkey

06-01-2012

((Uh, hey you guys, we already have a xin
Except galio didn't write him down. **** it, why isn't that guy omnipresent when you need him))