3V3 Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contemplated

06-01-2012

Please make it 2/3, it is EXTREMELY annoying when you have that one guy who wont surrender because he thinks you can win 10 kills down.

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

YEah I am hat guy so no. You can win easy bro. Last week I won a game 35/47 Kills DO NOT matter if you have a better push. For real. And no 3 people decdided to play all 3 need to decide if they want to qq and quit just cause they suck and think they can't win. So no 3/3 vote is perfect cause we end up always winning when we don't surrender, so for real kid learn the game stop abusing surrender its for: Trolls, afk (IF you think you cannot win 2v3 Feeders, BUT only if they doin it on purpose not if there 2/6 but just having a bad game a feeder will have 0/10 in about 10 min Have you seen a REAL feeder? yeah didn't think so I have met up with two so far they were like 0/20 and 0/15 or somethin like that. Just cause people have of games Don't mean SH|T

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

I agree. UNless the other team has a bunch of ad and than a tank. Its easy to just turtle. Farm and get the advantage on the other team. Ace them when they come try to take your turret than go win easy as that.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Blitz, Skarner, Singed. Turn anything around. pull their squishy into the spawn laser, drag their bruiser into the spawn laser, and fling their tank into the spawn laser.

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Blitz, Skarner, Singed. Turn anything around. pull their squishy into the spawn laser, drag their bruiser into the spawn laser, and fling their tank into the spawn laser.

Why did you forget your lil yordle girl D=. Trist is also another great one Just jump past them than ult them in spawner hehe. BUt yes Jax can turn game around to you dont just need pulls btw :P But pullers is what I like to call them are VERY good at it. As you said.

Wheredigo

06-02-2012

yea thats a terrible idea. i probably have a 95%+ win rate on games that my team mates wanted to quit and i wouldn't let them. learn to turtle efficiently, get people to work as a team and you can turn a horrible loss of a game into some of the most epic wins you'll ever have

Vornamen

06-03-2012

I agree with the original poster here. If a game is going really badly, and more than half the team simply does not want to continue, how does the 1/3 minority have the right to decide?

My solution would be to limit the number of consecutive surrenders that can be lost 2 to 1. If a game does not improve enough for 2 of the 3 people involved to want to continue playing in the amount of time required for a given player to /surrender twice, I say that the two-thirds majority should win. Period.

To those of you who disagree on the basis that you often win games where the rest of the team wanted out, remember that 3v3 queues are very quick to find at most times of the day. You can afford to have the good grace to let two other people out of a game, rather than imposing your desire to keep playing. Given that them going AFK or quitting are both reportable offenses, they are taking the polite and reasonable course by trying to surrender.