:o asian kid died playing lol for 23 hours

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafr

06-01-2012

Who cares. People die from all sorts of things. Obviously he had a fun life before he died. Hopefully he got a penta right before death took him.

Danish Vikingz

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
QFG. Also, who in the right mind could tolerate the stress of SR for more than a 8 hour binge.. even that's ridiculous.
I have been playing for way more than 23 at occasions, its fun if you are 5 guys together.. But so many hours alone, jeez..

Axiom Prime

06-02-2012

I've got to call false, he didnt die of anything related to LoL seems like theirs a much bigger problem here. Personally I've been awake for 3 days straight and been fine playing anything from COD to WoW. Even a bit of LoL. But 23 hours? Thats a drop in the bucket.

Andrew1121

06-03-2012

next time get ultied by zilean

AU Freo

06-03-2012

What the hell... That website that is linked is messed up... Not even going to click on any of those videos :S

ItzWarty

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1121 View Post
next time get ultied by zilean
Imo blame Zilean.

GG Zilean
/all report zilean for afk

Adamantine Arrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Look at all you guys cracking jokes about someones death, have some **** compassion. I'm sure if it was someone you cared about you wouldn't like random people laughing about it.