Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

:o asian kid died playing lol for 23 hours

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafr

06-01-2012

Who cares. People die from all sorts of things. Obviously he had a fun life before he died. Hopefully he got a penta right before death took him.

Danish Vikingz

06-02-2012

Quote:
TheCakei8:
QFG. Also, who in the right mind could tolerate the stress of SR for more than a 8 hour binge.. even that's ridiculous.

I have been playing for way more than 23 at occasions, its fun if you are 5 guys together.. But so many hours alone, jeez..

Axiom Prime

06-02-2012

I've got to call false, he didnt die of anything related to LoL seems like theirs a much bigger problem here. Personally I've been awake for 3 days straight and been fine playing anything from COD to WoW. Even a bit of LoL. But 23 hours? Thats a drop in the bucket.

Andrew1121

06-03-2012

next time get ultied by zilean

AU Freo

06-03-2012

What the hell... That website that is linked is messed up... Not even going to click on any of those videos :S

ItzWarty

06-03-2012

Quote:
Andrew1121:
next time get ultied by zilean

Imo blame Zilean.

GG Zilean
/all report zilean for afk

Adamantine Arrow

06-03-2012

Look at all you guys cracking jokes about someones death, have some **** compassion. I'm sure if it was someone you cared about you wouldn't like random people laughing about it.