Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE launcher patch stuck at 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrasTheGod

Recruiter

06-01-2012

takes waaaay longer than the usual LoL launcher patches, even the big ones, and seems to get stuck at 33%, how do I fix this?

Lolerdonkey

06-01-2012

Even the launcher doesn't like 34% :|

KrasTheGod

Recruiter

06-01-2012

lol yeah, do you know how to fix it?

KrasTheGod

Recruiter

06-01-2012

buummmp needz helps

MechaToasta

06-02-2012

I have the same problem. I'm so annoyed.

ComprehensionLoL

06-03-2012

Waited forever, and then it just worked, i open, installation error. I just deleted my RAD folder and now currently installing.

edit, it keeps repeating stuck at 33 so i dunno..

NEW EDIT: Apparently it's just a visual bug, either because your internet is slow, or the content you are installing is too large, watching my download for 5 minutes, it would skip up to 81% and then back to 33% with my KBps dropping to 100, when it should be at 700, slow ):

iSummonStuff

06-03-2012

Mine was stuck at that, then I tried the admin one and it worked fine

Slamo

06-10-2012

mine seems to be stuck on 33% also the speed is 1-100kps, when my usual internet speed is 1.2Mbps what's the deal with that??? Just like some1 said, even the normal launcher updates faster than that

Suyeda

06-10-2012

Just watch the files. When you get close to Ziggs, it should jump to 99%. At least that's what happened to me. The files being updated/downloaded/whatever are in alphabetical order.

TaeKwonnieDoe

07-24-2012

I'd just close it again 2 or 3 times. It'd start at 33% then go back to normal speed. Happens whenever you install it.