Elo Hell tips please, I'm about to give up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

I've tried everything, I always play a carry and I always have the most cs in the game. I'm always positive and optimistic, even though that is the exact opposite of me in person. It took so much concentration to not go "_____ you ****ing ****** why did you do that", you have no idea the willpower I put into it. Although, after my games, I always lose with a positive score and over 250 cs, and it just gives me a huge headache each time. I don't want to wait until season 3 to have another chance at not being dragged down to fiery pits of elo hell, because it really ruins my game experience, and normal games get boring knowing that in the end they don't matter.

EDIT: Why am I getting minus votes? I'm just asking for help...

RiceWhisperer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

You play a carry as in ad carry? Or do you play a carrier and get your back broken? Big difference, carries do major output but often times don't contribute to winning a game nearly as much as someone thicker does. Play solo top, jungle or mid to get out of this so called "elo-hell" you players believe in. Elo-hell does not exist, there are just more bad players, and less bad players, and if there was elo-hell, elo hell cannot be escaped. Play more games, once you've played at least 200+ ranked games total I think it's fair to say you're starting to approach your true elo for that instant.Good luck

Intrepid Warakin

05-30-2012

Well, I have a pretty good view on this that has worked very well for me (up 300 elo last 3 days) and I think you should give it a try, I'm not going to re-type it but here's the link to the thread it's in: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2105444&page=2
Also, if you want to see how I'm executing my strat or just want to watch a stream, then check me out at http://www.twitch.tv/sycosoldier90
Thanks

accuracy1st

05-30-2012

ask you self if your farming is hurting the team overall? many times it does, you taking their farm, and being greedy, thus making your team mates play worse.

For the most part just ignore all, and play the game you love without, coming just to read bs in game, which i heard happens in the elo hell.

Outplay Nation

05-30-2012

There 1 and only 1 way to get out of elo hell its to DUO QUEUE with a good player. my duo partner plays ad carry and i play ap carry and we wont 7 out of 9 games we did today. the key to win is to roam a lot in the map dont just stay in your lane to farm for 25min.

Destined Ice Man

05-30-2012

make a new char like me

slimjimo10

05-31-2012

I don't farm when there's a teamfight going on or when we push an objective, I farm when a lane is pushed and I'm trying to stop a turret from getting attacked. Nonetheless, thanks for all the helpful tips, I'll try ranked again I guess.

Vizzlepeez

05-31-2012

U need to farm always except when it is clearly more effective to attack the enemy

Infinityyyy2600

05-31-2012

Slim, add me, im in the same boat, and we can duo, im always online. Infinityyyy2600 lets rock this elo

Jp3

05-31-2012

ELO hell is just a midset, if you simply don't believe it is a reality, you'll have a simpler time getting better. Also the biggest, number one thing to try and do is look at your mistakes, everyone makes mistakes, you probably make more mistakes than you realize, once you can realize your mistakes, you will get better and win more games. It's not always about being optimistic, but rather, realistic.