Something Needs to be Done! - AFK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etripstenshi

05-31-2012

I'm not trying to rage, I'm trying to address a real issue. So often (esp around the 1000elo) where I'm at, people simply leave the game at level 1. They didn't get the spot they wanted, or something else and they just leave. You are left playing a ranked game 4 v 5, and even if you do well (12, 6, 13) amumu with a quad kill you still can't manage to push enough to win, as most my team is dead at this point. ANYWAY, point being, people who AFK and screw over their whole team need to be punished way worse, not just report like every other person does for every other thing, maybe the AFK loses the elo of the whole team if they are level 1-3 when game is finished or something, but this is silly and good players are being punished.

TheWolfSage

05-31-2012

I would love to see leavers/AFKers lose the elo the whole team does.

Inexorable

05-31-2012

I just wish that 2 Reports for AFK is enough to ban them for a day as a warning to Leaver Level 1. I think another time this happens, their account should be suspended for a MUCH longer period of time, ie) 2 weeks. Could depend on how high your elo is.

Suaroth

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyNuggets View Post
I just wish that 2 Reports for AFK is enough to ban them for a day as a warning to Leaver Level 1. I think another time this happens, their account should be suspended for a MUCH longer period of time, ie) 2 weeks. Could depend on how high your elo is.
That would be abused so hard.

SubXism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

this is probably a dumb question, but what is elo?

AJStarhiker

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyNuggets View Post
There's already a system in place. It's called LeaverBuster. While Riot doesn't say what the thresholds are, it does give bans of increasing length to chronic leavers, with more leniancy towards people who have played a lot of games without leaving.

SatanInDisguise

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubXism View Post
this is probably a dumb question, but what is elo?
Its a kind of point system that you get by playing that goes up and down based on whether or not you win. In ranked it shows how good you are. In normal it is invisible and mainly helps with matchmaking.

Discket

06-01-2012

Report them, they will get banned.

All you can do.

TheSkizzle

06-01-2012

get ss then report