5-31-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightscorpio

06-01-2012

Number looks AWFUL imo

Ogre Mcduff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2012

sick

REßEL

06-01-2012

"No we didn't nerf Darius we still want people buying rp for him until his brother comes out. Instead here is some things you could care less for."

LostSaints

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyFa METZ View Post
you forgot the glitch with shyvanna's new skin :/ everytime you ult with it my screen freezes :/

you know i noticed that today too...I thought it was just my comp.. just as you ult it freezes for a few seconds..

BossKarnage

06-01-2012

The New Amumu Skin, when he laughs its map wide. so annoying

jDaTankj

06-01-2012

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I have a complaint about the new patch. I played a ranked game before the patch was available. After the game, I chose to play again. I didn't notice the announcement to restart the launcher until just before I was put into champ selection. I figured I wouldn't have any problems being that the patch was minor and I was allowed to que up and join the game. However, I was completely wrong. I was unable to move and had to disconnect about 3 min. into the game and was not able to reconnect. So I restarted my launcher and downloaded the patch. Even after finally reconnecting to the game and playing for approximately 1 min. I was unable to move again. I disconnected once more. Once I finally was able to play I was several levels behind and had given up two kills while I was unable to move. I eventually lost this ranked game. All in all, I think that lost should be forgiven.

NO MERCY2244

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctanus View Post
Haha, glad I didn't get caught in a wall.
yeah me 2

Ekoth

06-01-2012

cool

ShadowRumia

06-01-2012

now Jax and Trist players wont have headaches with that anymore

Skippylikeno

06-01-2012

Lol, I guess no more of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlBL4...ature=g-user-u