5-31-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NemuiKumi

06-01-2012

I'm having a problem ... I was playing in a custom game, after I finished, it was telling me the stats were taking too long to load, so I skipped them . After seeing the patch notice, I closed and restarted my client, to download the patch. This is where I'm having the problem: After I log in, it's telling me that I've left a game that was still in progress, when I press "Reconnect", it tells me I cannot connect to the server. I've logged in and out about 4 times now, and it still gives me the same messages. A friend has told me that the Buddy List shows that I'm not in a game, yet he can't invite me to join a game. Anyone have any solutions? :\

Mars Adept

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
• Fixed a bug that caused Champions to periodically become trapped in walls
I totally won a ranked game cause enemy Jarvan got caught in a wall at baron lololol!!!!
imma not patch so i can abuse this fro free elo! op <3 riot games

Ruebeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

How long until the Particle bug is fixed? I am sick of missing kills on Twisted Fate because of Ghost Cards.

Gablesmath

06-01-2012

that wall bug got me a win in ranked the other day xD (gave me the kill that gave me the lane :P )

enegue15835

06-01-2012

I restarted my client after i won a game, now when i try and log in it takes me to the reconnect thing and thats the only button aside from chat but when i try and reconnect, it says it can't....someone help? :/

mikeszhang1

06-01-2012

Yes amumu global laugh lives on!

hikoshinn

06-01-2012

wall bug from flash fixed <3

FrostInks

06-01-2012

Renektons stuck

My Small Puppy

06-01-2012

Getting stuck in walls wasn't a bug, it was a feature.

Scraping Spear

06-01-2012

Glory to the Network Ops Team

12345678 ... 14