I'll be honest I hate being either support or jungler...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodsEye

06-03-2012

Umm DirtyJs... Let's look at your statement, "around the map and in fights. wards, cc, tanking, buffing + debuffing." Is there a support that can tank now?

sugarcrotch

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsEye View Post
Umm DirtyJs... Let's look at your statement, "around the map and in fights. wards, cc, tanking, buffing + debuffing." Is there a support that can tank now?

ummm taric, alistar, leona.. idk maybe im playing them wrong :P

TeknoWizard

06-03-2012

Meh. Unfortunately it's meta right now to blame the jungler, and ignore the support until they mess up. Doesn't matter if I saved the carry AND support bottom as Malphite, I should have been top because he was over extended. "Omg, you made him burn flash! Why didn't you flash after him AND give me the kill?" Nothing is ever perfect for the jungle. And for supports, no one will thank you for the clutch heal until you don't pull it off. I can peel the top laner off of my carry 50 times, but the moment I don't have enough mana to save him for the 51st time, I suck and should uninstall. Stuff happens, just gotta ignore it. Make sure you aren't blaming them yourself, I almost catch myself doing it sometimes.

XDireWolfX

06-03-2012

got whined at by a soraka who blamed me for not supporting properly when she was last pick and decided we don't need a jungler we need two fuqing supports

BingeLikeSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Honestly, I can count the starts off as to how many times I'll get that clutch soraka heal, or that WQ Combo on alis and feed my AD carry 9-0, just for him to get cocky and throw the game and call the rest of us nubs for not having his score.

Then there are games where I play jungle, and the lanes push w/o warding, get ganked and then complain I don't gank enough... -.-

But the truth is, Jungle and Solo top are the two roles I think you can carry a team as, why? Simply because both generally build tanky, yet have nice damage (AKA bruisers), are independent (generally), and don't rely on MIAs and what not if played correctly. Supports rely on a good AD carry. AD carry rely on a good support. Mid relies on team to soak of the focus. [This does not mean I won't play any other role, gotta help the team.] You take the good and the bad, try and duo que with a buddy.

PuppiesOA

06-06-2012

Something I have realized having played support (main soraka) is that you never get thanks. There will be times when it will be your fault for losing or for someone dying (miss click, wasn't paying attention, etc.) but something I have found is that if you find a group and play with them on a some what constant basis the thanks is there just not vocalized.

That and there are times when I let them die to remind them who is keeping them alive ^_^.

Marcawesome

06-06-2012

I could not agree more with TS. I have had my account banned, because of the hate I get for jungling.

apocWOOt

06-06-2012

Lol when i play support and we lose I never get blamed, the team just blames the jungler or something