I'll be honest I hate being either support or jungler...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEviLxHD

06-01-2012

welp they are ignoring the summoners code

Personsir

06-01-2012

My biggest pet peeve: When I jungle or support, and get a ton of kills for the ad carry, and we start losing. AD Carry: "u guys all suk i carryin u nubs"

ZedPower

06-01-2012

I actually like playing both roles, but it's kind of terrible how I end up having to play either if I want to win, because I really like to do pretty much anything else as well. I swear, it's like in half the games I get in, if I support we don't have a jungler, if I jungle we don't have a support, and if I go anywhere else we have neither a jungler nor a support.

And in the other half, my ranged AD doesn't know to last hit only.

SaltyMcSushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
fyi, i was just joking. why the down vote? don't get a joke? ok.
There are people who actually think that.

Joshmvii7

06-01-2012

I like supporting and jungling, though they're roles where if you get with a team that just pushes their lanes auto attacking, or an AD that just isn't very good then it feels sucky.

But then again, when you make those clutch support team fight plays that win fights it feels really good too. They're underappreciated at times, but not always. I get many compliments when I pull off a Lulu shield/ult on a focus target, poly their biggest threat, etc, or land an awesome Janna ult or what not.

Schizo529

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedPower View Post
I actually like playing both roles, but it's kind of terrible how I end up having to play either if I want to win, because I really like to do pretty much anything else as well. I swear, it's like in half the games I get in, if I support we don't have a jungler, if I jungle we don't have a support, and if I go anywhere else we have neither a jungler nor a support.

And in the other half, my ranged AD doesn't know to last hit only.
Everyone wants to be the guy that gets a bunch of kills, not what the team needs to win. Its the most frustrating part of the game.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Yeah, I like jungling and love supporting, but neither role has the ability to turn a seriously failing game around.
actually, the carry roles have even less chance of turning a losing game around - how are they gonna come out on top from behind, when they lose in lane on equal footing already. usually, teams come from behind from warding, clearing and ganking over-confident enemies who think they're safe cos they're so fed. - and who's job is that?

if you feel like you can't do much as support, then you're not supporting probably. in all likelihood, you don't do much as support EVEN if your team is winning.

a support's job isn't to sit in the back and look pretty - a support is supposed to DO WORK - around the map and in fights. wards, cc, tanking, buffing + debuffing. and you're supposed to do all this work with no farm, and reduced xp. this often means ur squishy as fk, and positioning and timing is that much more important for you to be able to do half the things you're supposed to in a fight.

alot of ppl don't support properly because they only start functioning as a member of the team until after they get fed from a few kills/assists. they don't really play as a support, and more of a 5th carry that relies on items and lvls.

if you play support as a carry, ofc you'll fall off and become useless if you don't get fed. play support as a support and you can still do useful sht regardless of how ur team is going.

blastatack

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
If only because there is no appreciation what so ever.

If you lose everyone blames you, if you win its like you didn't do a thing.

Nobody respects you and if they do they probably Jungler or Support often themselves.

It sucks because more often than not you end up becoming the scapegoat for everyone to point the finger at.

So to anybody that Jungler or plays support often and tends to main either one...let it be known you have nothing but my deepest and unflinching respect.

Even no Especially if you play jungle Eve.
Well that's why you don't solo or duo you go ranked team so that doesn't happen

Malyrus

06-03-2012

I played my very first jungle game as Shen in a PvP after playing for almost 1.5 years (mainly as a support). It was the hardest thing I've done so far. Our Anivia in mid kept yelling at me because I never helped her get blue (I was counter-jungled hard), but I spent most of my time helping top and helping my Lee Sin beat Pantheon. I think it was worth it.

Junglers definitely earned my respect. Not that they never had it anyway, but now that I have an iota of what they go through, I'll be thanking them more often.

Areaze

06-03-2012

I like support, but hate jungling