Double IP This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2012

Yea, THIS is a reward, thanks

Scuzoid

05-31-2012

While I'm certain we all appreciate this, sometimes you guys at Riot are just too hospitable. I understand you're not going to degrade the quality of the game because the masses demand it, but you really don't HAVE to give us a bunch of IP just for some silly facebook thing. I mean, it's facebook, not like the LoL community really went out of their way to hit a Like button. 2 seconds of their time.

Again, we all thank you, but the 33%, or whatever it was, was more than enough for the task completed.

NNoC Amigo

05-31-2012

Today has been hectic, its crazy. I still feel bad for Tamat. I think his emotions got the best of him. It happens to the best of us

ShiverMePenguins

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS SoloStar View Post
so if we have ip boost + FWotD + this event, we get 400% ip?
if i interpreted the riot post correctly, it will combine and not stack.

so if you receive 134 ip from the win itself it will basically be like this

134 + 134 (fwod) + 134 (weekend bonus) + 134 (ip boost) + x amount (based upon diminion/3v3/5v5 etc.)

still. that would be insane for your fwod. thats practically 500 ip right there.

FastClear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Personally, I don't believe you had to change it. I just felt it was a bad time period. A lot of players have final exams around that weekend, and probably wouldn't be motivated to play for a small boost. However, i will throw in a few hours to experience it. Thanks guys!

Only Play Nid

05-31-2012

Thank you for the boost, but for the people who feel bad for complaining, don't. You shouldn't feel bad for expressing your opinions when you feel that something is not right. Ever. And as for those who think we should've been grateful for the 34% then no we should not have. The community showed riot that we spread the game as they asked, and in return the prize that they so adamantly claimed was amazing turned out to be something that was at the most, severely disappointing. And then to top it all off when the community responded negatively, as they had every right to do so, they were replied too in a very rude fashion. Sure you don't HAVE to give us a boost, but you know what? We don't HAVE to play your game. We don't HAVE to give you money. We don't HAVE to do just about anything. But you know WHY we do those things? Because that is what makes the world go round, and if you pull that "we don't have to give you anything" again, then I say the community does a sanction against riot, in that we stop giving them any means to make money. But again, thank you for resolving what we complained about and it goes to show what a great company you are by not ignoring the feedback.

idontneedurhelp

05-31-2012

i'll farm like a asian

Nenkie

05-31-2012

Thanks

Altámbo

05-31-2012

Aww Yeah...Screw u exams,need to farm IP

Lortastic

05-31-2012

So much for studying.