Dont speak = Dont get banned (BustyLoli-Chan's Busty Rant on Harassment)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BustyLoliChan

07-25-2012

I've refrained from speaking on this account in game for quite a while because, truthfully, I believe most people to be idiots and I have no problems pointing this out in a verbal/rhetorical and sometimes vulgar manner. Well, a couple days ago (probably within a weeks time) I have taken the liberty to point out to a few unsuspecting players, they may in fact be completely ****ing retarded. Now I am sitting here faced with an account that has been suspended, by the tribunal, until Friday the 27th.

I am a little irked by this because I'm sure the people I've capslocked at will get to continue on being blissfully ignorant idiots without giving a single thought about anything I've said or in any way even remembering I have "harassed" them, and I will remain in danger of losing my account and all the money I have invested in it.

Clearly my harassment hasn't affected them negatively in any way, and here I am being punished for it. They get to continue being idiots and I get punished for even bothering to speak. All you (the tribunal and Riot) have done, is allow them to use you as tools to exact their butthurt spur of the moment revenge.

I doubt a single one of them cares at this point in time
and
I doubt any of them ever once tried to ignore me (because if they did, they probably would have stopped caring the moment I was ignored)

I genuinely feel that you should at least have to be ignored by someone (clearly demonstrating that you have genuinely been hurt by them as they've actually taken active action against you) to report them for something as (in my opinion) retarded as harassment.

If you can't personally deal with someone saying something mean to you, then you aren't even fit to survive in the real world, let alone the internet.

I don't expect to be unsuspended early. I don't ask to be unsuspended early (it's only two days and I have other games and other **** to do). But I do ask that the tribunal, and Riot Games mostly, keep in mind that the longer you continue to shelter these morons the more moronic your community is going to stay and become. You are becoming enablers. Some people need so much as a smack upside their ****ing head to get a clue. Forget stopping at harassment.

Mad Black Men

07-25-2012

0/25/1 Speaks for you.

mechawhat

07-25-2012

Banned for failure to communicate.

GG.

TheNutKickerHARD

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Black Men View Post
0/25/1 Speaks for you.
And raging at the player would make a different?

RB teh Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

That name of yours, I do not like.

Now Max Powers, now there's a name.

AndrewRogue

07-25-2012

So... what I'm getting out of this is you can't cope with people reporting you, just like they can't cope with your harassment?

Manadorf

07-25-2012

Funny you call them enablers when you just spent the whole post saying you want them to enable you being an ass-hat.

BustyLoliChan

07-25-2012

I'd request that you actually read what I wrote before commenting. There's a lot there and I doubt some of you who have comment read above a third grade level.

Take your time please.

Henry Plainview

07-25-2012

Wow your name makes me angry.

Frothing Loins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Sadly I agree with the OP. I communicate in pings and say where I am going in champ select, and that's about all I do. The majority of the league community are a bunch of prissy *****-farts who cannot accept the fact that they may have been part of the reason why they are losing. Most reports happen because "OMFG HE CALLED ME F*ING STUPID! WAAAAH!" Doesn't matter that the player making the report constantly tried to 1v3, refused to put up wards or focused tanks and ignored important focus targets. "They said the F word, they called me stupid. I'm going to report that poopy-head because I'm doing badly! " is really what 90% of the reports boil down to.

Maybe I'll talk after the match to people who did really well, and if they aren't morons I'll friend them, but in game I pretty much don't talk anymore. The league community isn't mature enough for something like the tribunal, and I'm determined to never give anybody another chance to get the account I invested money and time into perma-banned because they can't take criticism.