Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Girl Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazgar

06-05-2012

Quote:
whaddahead:
i already liked their Facebook page and now when i click on the "get riot girl tristana" it says "You are not currently our fan on Facebook." and under that the [like] button i grayed out and says that i liked the page. why is this happening? any help would be great

if you send a ticket to riot's player support they should be able to help you, i'm pretty sure something similar happened to a friend of mine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xereck

06-15-2012

Quote:
whaddahead:
i already liked their Facebook page and now when i click on the "get riot girl tristana" it says "You are not currently our fan on Facebook." and under that the [like] button i grayed out and says that i liked the page. why is this happening? any help would be great

Notice: You must have visited the store in PVP.net at least once before redeeming the Riot Girl Tristana Skin. This is what i get