Draven on TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzCitizen

06-03-2012

tldr please if anyone actually read this

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
China called they want their wall back.
im proud

Mikado Akiosh

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
I personally think that the key to countering him will be to stop him from catching that blade.
It doesn't say in which direction it moves, and it could be straight up, in which case the obvious choice would be for the tank/bruiser to play aggressive as soon as he uses it forcing him to choose between taking damage and dealing it, or backing off from the spot.

If there's an indicator to the enemy team, then AoE skills will be spammed there every time to force him to make that same damage choice. Playing as him will be hard because of his reliance on the catch, and the extremely short range he has for a ranged AD.

His base attack damage isn't very high either, but his other stats are mid-line, so I'm interested to see if he becomes sort of the first "ranged tank", building some durability so he can catch his Q without too much repercussion against his health bar.

While his mana costs are flat, both his Q and his W, the two main abilities, can/must be used multiple times in a short period, causing the overall mana cost to use him effectively to rise. If his damage can be mitigated with a shield, or an armor buff, then he'll soon be found out of mana, and the assault can be taken to him.

I can see champs with some sort of little CC, like naut's passive, or leona's warp disrupting him with it far more than most champions, simply because he's SO reliant (sorry for the repeat) on multiple successive skill-based actions.

Rant complete.
Correct but the easier way to counter would just be to stun...

Exotic3s

06-05-2012

Draven is Lookin SO fun.

Colonello

01-29-2013

I say LoL in LoL which makes people LoL i dont get why they even LoL Was it worth LoL-ing or Not? LoL