Come contribute to cancer charity with ONE post! -- AND WIN RIOT POINTS!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucky Roux

05-31-2012

lolz

atvfreak2275

05-31-2012

get well bump

XBOX Juan

05-31-2012

bump/post/donation/thing

Freefall Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Bump it!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlacksmithAlpha

05-31-2012

I support this threadsfdg

Averdrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

asdasdasdasdasdasdas

Mcdoogan

05-31-2012

Do it!

shalexade

05-31-2012

thems a lot of posts

Alecyte

05-31-2012

adsfadsfasdadsf

Boogna

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhmanii View Post
Hey folks. My name is Tim, and I'm 18 years old. I'm going in to the U.S. Marine Corps on September 4th, active duty military. I'm writing this thread because my grandma has a really horrible, debilitating disease that is literally making it impossible for her to do anything. She went from being the head honcho at a Michael's, (which is a small grocery store chain), to not being able to write, talk, or walk at all.

So here's how this is going to work. I started this thread awhile ago, but it lost momentum and it saddens me that it happened. I am going to donate one cent for every post that this thread gets, period. I don't care if they are spam posts, negative posts, whatever. One cent for EVERY post. This is your contribution to the "Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure Inc" charity, which I will be donating all the money to.

In an effort to keep this thread up, (since it is so near and dear to my heart), I will give away $50 worth of Riot Points to two continuous bumpers every two weeks. I will also end up doing live streams and will donate at certain viewer marks. If this is something that you are interested in helping me coordinate, just message me in-game.

This is NOT a troll thread, and so in return I expect that everyone not come in here and flame a very serious matter. I am a cancer activist who has been seen on both Reddit and YouTube.

Reds/Moderators, please post in this thread and help us keep it at the top. I know that you guys are an awesome staff team, and that this community is more than capable of making a huge difference. I just hope this one won't get deleted like the last one.

If there is ANYTHING that I need to change to make this thread follow any forum guidelines I'm unaware of, please let me know. And finally, the reason that I'm not just straight up donating the money is because the whole point of this thread is for you to realize that YOU are making a contribution. This is really where the phrase "Every penny counts" comes in to play.

~Oohrah! Let's do this LoL community!
Upvotes are much appreciated as well, as you probably know.

Edit 1: What a great liftoff for the thread! Thank you all so much. Don't forget to please come back and bump so we can keep this near the top of the first page. Lets try and get some red attention too? Loving the LoL community!

*****MAJOR EDIT 2:

IMO, how about we all make threads redirecting to this thread with Morello's name on it? Let's do it!

Just name it: "@Morello: WE NEED YOUR POST" and put this threads link inside!*****

Edit 3: In just an hour, we have managed to amass a total of 33 pages. This is groundbreaking in every way possible. Thank you guys so much.

Edit 4: Three hours, 84 pages. Wow.
bump