HeadHunter Master Yi..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strio

Recruiter

05-31-2012

idk what is unique about this skin?! i mean do u see that ww skin with the new animation and laugh?! do u see morgana new skin?! do u see amumu new skin?! every new skin have something new and unique that sometime FORCE u to buy a skin...am really disappointed i expect somthin great and extra about this skin.

sorry for bad english

Wildzide

05-31-2012

Its a freaking Predator, what else could you possibly want.

A Wild DUK

05-31-2012

New particles on everything but W, being the god**** Predator.

Strio

Recruiter

05-31-2012

i talk about the animation and....idk something extra...i just found him wearing a new cloth!! thats all!!

Strio

Recruiter

05-31-2012

yes he is a predator....but any new animation?! laugh?! taunt?! joke?! even his move?! nothing! just the ordinary master yi....but wearing a mask of a predator!

B1AZE L0RD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

most of his abilities are basic attack multipliers, what can change? his alpha strike does look pretty cool.

Ahhhh Crap

05-31-2012

some skins give you more than others, thats why its your choice to buy them.

I bought Samurai Yi because of the clothes- it was worth my $$ to watch yi running around looking like a samurai, I didnt really need anything else.

I bought Fisherman Fizz because of Urf- it was my entire and only motivation for buying him and buy it I did, and honestly I never used Fizz much before then. Now he's my default AP choice, all cause of one animation.
I bought Corkii for his Urf skin, havent gotten around to learning how to play him that well, but again, its that one thing that made it worth it.

If a skin isnt worth it..dont buy it.

Doesnt Headhunter also have that jagged sword? that's pretty sweet all on its own.

Strio

Recruiter

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** View Post
some skins give you more than others, thats why its your choice to buy them.

I bought Samurai Yi because of the clothes- it was worth my $$ to watch yi running around looking like a samurai, I didnt really need anything else.

I bought Fisherman Fizz because of Urf- it was my entire and only motivation for buying him and buy it I did, and honestly I never used Fizz much before then. Now he's my default AP choice, all cause of one animation.
I bought Corkii for his Urf skin, havent gotten around to learning how to play him that well, but again, its that one thing that made it worth it.

If a skin isnt worth it..dont buy it.

Doesnt Headhunter also have that jagged sword? that's pretty sweet all on its own.
i preferred Chosen one master yi ...look at his sword and q...really awsome...unlike headhunter master yi..nothin special