Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP Bonus This Weekend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chairman Mao

05-31-2012

"We've had some significant delays with what we were working on as part of our celebration for hitting 2 million subscribers. Fortunately, it's still coming eventually, and I can assure you, it's definitely going to be worth the wait."

Haahahahahahahhahahahaa

Neutech

05-31-2012

I Was fine with it and no complaints honestly. But after reading that Trashy remark i would love to smack the hell out of you.

REMOVE ME FROM THE IP BOOST WEEKEND ALSO.
Simply Absurd remark by a representative.

TeachezofPeachez

05-31-2012

They were going to give us a WALLPAPER. A WALLPAPER. REAL REAL? REAL!?!?

SNSD Sooyoung

05-31-2012

lol so many babies in this thread, Bah Bah...the reward on our f2p game wasn't big enough....better flip some tables.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?>

Reantris

05-31-2012

so for a win we generally get 90-110 IP. With the 34% increase we get 30-37 extra IP.
this "reward" isnt going to affect anything

Sotriuj

05-31-2012

I just sent my ticket to support to make sure my account don't get the boost aswell, on top of disliking from facebook.

I encourage you people to do the same if you feel as dissaponteid as I am.

Thessalonike

05-31-2012

Quote:
123e:
You guys are ****ing greedy, you know that? I'm reminded why I hate the internet everytime I go on here.

Some of them are not greedy and ungrateful. But Riot is handing it out in a way that not everyone can participate when it is well within reason they could make it so everyone could enjoy it.

Vave

05-31-2012

I've honestly never seen Riot mess up this bad since the Jungle Remake and Lux's original design. They really dropped the ball on this one.

I mean, come on. The last time they gave free RP was a good half a year ago and then, it wasn't even enough to buy a skin that wasn't complete trash.

EverythingIsData

05-31-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Keep in mind, we created a desktop wallpaper to celebrate 1 million fans. You told us that you wanted in-game goodies, so instead of creating another piece of exclusive art, we decided to do a boost weekend.

If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow.

Wow, dude. Tamat to LoL community: "drop dead".

Tell you what, remove the bonus from my account, and I'll unlike LoL on Facebook. You'll have a target for your passive aggression, and I'll remove stupid "which champion would you date?" spam from my news feed. I feel like everyone wins, here.

Tehadam

05-31-2012

Even though I thank Riot for the IP boost, I honestly think you should make it last through all the weekends of June, adjusting accordingly to the number of likes. One weekend isn't enough imo.