Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP Bonus This Weekend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delnoir

05-31-2012

Firing Squad: The only appropriate punishment.

Eather Wizard

05-31-2012

Dont give it to me, dont need it, double bonus to someone.

AshleyTheNeko

Recruiter

05-31-2012

Well, they deleted my other post. Ill ask more politely this time for them to remove my tiny little IP boost.

ButchaTheButcher

05-31-2012

so many nerf guns..yet..none used in Irelia......

TeachezofPeachez

05-31-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Keep in mind, we created a desktop wallpaper to celebrate 1 million fans. You told us that you wanted in-game goodies, so instead of creating another piece of exclusive art, we decided to do a boost weekend.

If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow.

What the heck O_______________________o

Did he really just threaten us!?

Sazdek

05-31-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
Keep in mind, we created a desktop wallpaper to celebrate 1 million fans. You told us that you wanted in-game goodies, so instead of creating another piece of exclusive art, we decided to do a boost weekend.

If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow.

Remove me as well, 34% isn't even worth the GIF you guys created to tell us you're giving us the IP boost. I was around when we had double IP weekends, full free champ weekends, a free rune page?! This is lackluster to the extreme and frankly I'd rather NOT have the bonus than have you feel like you guys did good by this bonus. Unless there is some other reward hidden in this nonsense consider me fully displeased by it.

TheEnygma

05-31-2012

I'm not gonna comment on the matter (P.S: I totally think it's stupid too) so I'll just say this:

belgian waffles are amazing and you all should have some today

Matthlord

05-31-2012

I want it removed, stop removing posts.

Betrayus

05-31-2012

Threatening your customer base....real quality business decision there, chief. Remove my IP boost, and stick it right up your @$$.

Sotriuj

05-31-2012

Oh, I get it: The real reward is, after Tamat pisses everyone who felt dissapointed, you can watch how he is beaten.

AND THATS THE REAL SURPRISE

A SURPRISE ON A SURPRISE