IP Bonus This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaneon

05-31-2012

I am tired of all the people complaining, STFU! They are giving us something at least, this is a great company and deserves a little bit of thanks for all that they do! THANKS RIOT! I hope I can join you guys one day because you sure know how to make a great game!

Blitzcronk

05-31-2012

why is everyone so butt hurt over this? its not even a big deal, calm down, also love the gif o.o

xXEvan606Xx

05-31-2012

Idk nice i guess. Was expecting something different but im not ungrateful. Thanks Riot

DaRatmastah

05-31-2012

Awesome! Thanks! I hope this isn't all we get for over 2 million likes, though

IS1a420802574b139f7409f

05-31-2012

100% boosts were when they were a small company. **** changes. They can't just give away that level of **** anymore.

34% is good, be happy.

ImARobotBoopBeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peasantry View Post
Tons of damage
On a different note, why is everyone so **** whiny? They gave you a reward, and now you whine it's not big enough. Sheesh.
cause they announced something big.

but they are probably trolling us hard.

BardsmanGob

05-31-2012

Yea so that's awesome that they spring it on us a day in advance so I can't plan my weekend around this. Stupid ass company. I hit the like button back when the facebook page was first made. So dumb they cater to the 12 year olds that have no timeframe to worry about.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Something tells me this wasn't the original reward. I remember reading Morello's posts, if this was the original reward, then you would have done it a long time ago.

Edit: And how am I supposed to test the next patch on the PBE, while this is going on. The server will be nearly empty, and then the next patch will get delayed, or released with game breaking bugs.

listIess

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Keep in mind, we created a desktop wallpaper to celebrate 1 million fans. You told us that you wanted in-game goodies, so instead of creating another piece of exclusive art, we decided to do a boost weekend.
and it took 6 months?

Urfing Around

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Keep in mind, we created a desktop wallpaper to celebrate 1 million fans. You told us that you wanted in-game goodies, so instead of creating another piece of exclusive art, we decided to do a boost weekend.
I lost a huge amount of respect for Riot today.