IP Bonus This Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jojo35

05-31-2012

Whoever ban's people for quoting this:

Quote:
"If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow." - Tamat
Did you read the Summoners Code?

ScareyCarey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowsluck View Post
Deleting my post? Absolutely disgusting. Riot screws up and tries to fix it with censorship, because that always works out so well, right? Here is my full post from before:

When you said we were getting a reward for 2 million likes I thought, "Oh cool, whatever they give me will be better than nothing. I'm glad they care about their community enough do this." Then after two months of no reward or even a mention of it, you finally decide to grace us with an answer in a thread. You, Tamat, said our reward was still coming. You went on to say that you guys were going to give us something but then you all decided to make it more awesome so it's going to take some time. I thought, "Wow Riot is really giving back to their community. I love this company, time to buy some RP." And again, not a single word of it until today. I believe it's been about 2-4 months of silence and this is what we get? You give us less today as a reward than what we used to get for absolutely nothing? You give us less than your original "promise": http://i.imgur.com/Xs8LJ.jpg ?

That is it, I am through with your lies. I am through with your constant ambivalence. I am through with you. You guys aren't tricking me anymore into thinking you're a good company, and thus tricking me out of my money. In a way I should be thanking you guys. This was the final push I needed to spend the time learning dota so that I can move onto dota 2.

So, thanks Riot. I guess you gave me a different reward than you had in mind, an upgrade to a better game.
^This. I agree, I could almost care less about liking/disliking the reward. Beginning to ban people for SHOWING and ADDRESSING what you said, Tamat, that's low. I know that just by posting this I could risk getting banned. But you know what, this is about ideals now. So here, LoL players, here is the link to EVERYTHING Tamat said: http://clgaming.net/redtracker/37126...ok-celebration

Turtle Omega

05-31-2012

Come on guys, get with the picture.
http://i.imgur.com/WJKka.jpg

SelenaSyxx

05-31-2012

Today, 03:32 PM
I was just forum banned for quoting Tamat's original response to this thread, which held his threat.

I am going back now and seeing that several other people's posts with the quote have been removed and I'm sure others have been banned.
Edit: SEVERAL MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BANNED. THREADS ARE GETTING CLOSED LEFT AND RIGHT WITH HIS QUOTE.

Stop trying to cover up your mistake and just apologize.

"If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow." - Tamat

MrCookie9

05-31-2012

it seems a firestorm was created. i was underwealmed with this gift. with 1 million we got an awesome skin... now we get a bonus weekend? what about those 3.5 mil that cant play his weekend who specfically friended you hoping for an awesome reward? especially since you made us think the reward would be awesome.... you know its not but you insist this is all we get? Just admite defeat and say this weekend is the apology not the reward... then work on an actual reward we can use in game.

i also notice this Tamat thing....Sadly the internet is forever and i can understand being upset about our disatisfaction or that your other idea failed. But keep in mind when your in the public eye you gotta keep your cool. Best apolgize now before it gets outta hand.

otherwise Cheers! im sure youll get this right but i needed to share my opinion.

Turtle Omega

05-31-2012

Come on guys, get with the picture.
http://i.imgur.com/WJKka.jpg

senpai plss

05-31-2012

I was just forum banned for quoting Tamat's original response to this thread, which held his threat.

My posts are now being deleted.

Stop trying to cover up your mistake and just apologize.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2012

StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk StEaLtH rEwOrK sTeAlTh ReWoRk.

The Soup Kitchen

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
At first I thought they were permanently increasing ip gain by 34% since you know that's would be something worth waiting 6 months for. But now that I see that it's just for the weekend I don't see the point in waiting 6 months...
Were you really waiting 6 months, or did you just hear about this event 20minutes ago?
Just curious..

n00basaurus

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattarias View Post
THANK YOU RIOT!

I mean it. All I had to do was poke a button. 34% more IP, win or lose? Awesome! <3

You guys are under-appreciated sometimes. Don't let this vitriol get to you.
Suck-up.